Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (26 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What good would my answer do? I've stated my opinion on it many times in discussions that you've been a part of, but you've already made your mind up. You know very well how selective perception works.

As for the bolded part: this brings me back to my original point, where some of you do and think things because it makes you feel you're a good person; taxes are one of those things. The reason their is more inequality in the United States is because it is a bigger country, it's easier to have more equality when you have less than 50M people to think about than when you have 300M+. You'll never have countries that are as great as the United States though, because the US understands something about people that you never will. People will have an incentive to do more when they are individually rewarded, it's nice to pretend that isn't true, and that we're all selfless people who care more about others than we care about ourselves, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Lol. Your entire premisse is based on the fact people's only incentive is money. That worldview is not only incredibly narrow, it is also completely wrong.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I met this legend yesterday (and his family) at a golf tournament in Scotland.

Had a good chat with him too, he really is a great guy and was very friendly/down to earth.

He also said "Fino alla fine" to me!
Fuck.

Fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way thats amazing, what an experience! :tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Had a good chat with him too, he really is a great guy and was very friendly/down to earth.

:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

UN CAPITANO, CE´SOLO UN CAPITANO, UN CAPITAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOO, CE' SOLO UUUUUUUUUN CAPITAAANO :star:
This alone would make football life beautiful all over again.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:alen:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)