Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (33 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Man, just watching these Esoesgallo Del Piero videos Osman posted. This one.. this one particularly, right in the feels:

Can't watch that without tearing up. My favourite player, forever.
This...
Fucking hell... What a player.. If the udine injury never happened he would be the best player ever Imo... I miss him so much :touched::touched:

Apr 29, 2006
Alex will always be amazing to anyone that knows anything about football. Some say it's harder to dribble with the new synthetic balls, but I would argue doing those flicks and tricks with a slower ball against Maldini and co. must be just as difficult.

Sina

J like Juve
Jan 13, 2011
Did Carpet eye-brows beg him for forgiveness? Other-wise I don't like it.
*Thumbs Up*

It's all about admitting to his mistake - one way or another - he should show his regret for what he did; not only to Ale's career, but also to the reputation of Juventus and its fans. Some might have been saying 'Cuz of 4 Scudetto(s) and reaching to the final of CL he deserve to be claimed as one of the most glory gainer of Juventus history among Gianni & Umberto , but in my opinion there are so much more to be one of them. Being iconic and charismatic needs to have big & loyalty soul and spirit of someone like Ale.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Non c'e Juve senza Del Piero. That translates to, not Juve without Del Piero. I find it strange that he will be a director for us while also being on Sky Italia for match coverage and analysis. Hope the rumours are true as I miss him not being a part of Juve so much.

- - - Updated - - -

*Thumbs Up*

It's all about admitting to his mistake - one way or another - he should show his regret for what he did; not only to Ale's career, but also to the reputation of Juventus and its fans. Some might have been saying 'Cuz of 4 Scudetto(s) and reaching to the final of CL he deserve to be claimed as one of the most glory gainer of Juventus history among Gianni & Umberto , but in my opinion there are so much more to be one of them. Being iconic and charismatic needs to have big & loyalty soul and spirit of someone like Ale.
I think moving Del Piero on was fine but the fact he replaced him with Bendtner and Anelka was like spitting on Del Piero's face. Del Piero could have given so much more to the team than they could have so it was very disrespectful to move him on like that.

He moved him on for political reasons which was bullshit because they obviously didn't like the fan power that Alex had. He never abused that or used that to his advantage to play so the management completely undermined Del Piero.

Sina

J like Juve
Jan 13, 2011
The Beginning of the Legend

These mementos is belonged to the era that Vittorio Scantamburlo [ Former Talent-finder of Padova ] had went to see a match which Ale was participated with . As you see, the number of crosses beside of Del Piero name shows how talented and extraordinary he was at the moment [ I assume he was 16 or something ]. 20 something years later these two met each other at Sydney.

Our golden boy has always been, & always will be fabulous as hell!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)