Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (23 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Man, just watching these Esoesgallo Del Piero videos Osman posted. This one.. this one particularly, right in the feels:

Can't watch that without tearing up. My favourite player, forever.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Piero back in Juve circles
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Del Piero is again in amicable terms with Juventus President Andrea Agnelli, prompting rumours of a return.

The two giants on and off the pitch parted in a somewhat grating fashion in 2012 when the number 10 decided to leave for Australian club Sydney FC.

According to Leggo, however, the two may have made their peace as the former Bianconero star joined Agnelli at the Juventus base for a coffee.

The prospect of a future for Del Piero as a Juventus director, while not hinted at by any official source, is no longer as distant as it used to be.
@Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero back in Juve circles
By Football Italia staff

Alessandro Del Piero is again in amicable terms with Juventus President Andrea Agnelli, prompting rumours of a return.

The two giants on and off the pitch parted in a somewhat grating fashion in 2012 when the number 10 decided to leave for Australian club Sydney FC.

According to Leggo, however, the two may have made their peace as the former Bianconero star joined Agnelli at the Juventus base for a coffee.

The prospect of a future for Del Piero as a Juventus director, while not hinted at by any official source, is no longer as distant as it used to be.
@Azzurri7
Did Carpet eye-brows beg him for forgiveness? Other-wise I don't like it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did Carpet eye-brows beg him for forgiveness? Other-wise I don't like it.
I think your great man is smart enough to know if he is being carpet bagged. Sounds like a BS story unless @Mark knows if there is a picture out there of them having coffee together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)