Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
what do you think whos gonna be our next #10? my guess is Ibrahimovic
lol
no ibra.he's traitor. probably dybala!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah.

Perhaps Dybala or Berardi, but that's pure speculation. Don't really think anyone can predict that right now, at the time where Del Piero's departure became immenent no one would've guessed that Tevez would be the next one to wear the number.
true

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Berardi and Dybala seem unlikely to me, they are too young and it could become a burden to them. we refused to give it to Gio after a killer season for Parma, an entire year passed without anyone wearing it. i picked Ibra because his and Tevez's contract end at the same time, and he often said that he would like to return to Italy

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
icemaη;4862952 said:
Marchisio wouldn't accept it. In the past he was asked about it and he said that it should be worn by a forward like the previous legends.
The motherfvcker has become too class after spending few seasons with Ale. :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
icemaη;4862952 said:
Marchisio wouldn't accept it. In the past he was asked about it and he said that it should be worn by a forward like the previous legends.
Good. He knows that he wouldn't have been a first team player had he been in any other Juve generation.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
icemaη;4862952 said:
He's a classic number 8 anyway. A 10 is a playmaker (Platini) or a false number 9 (Ale, Baggio). Marchisio's right.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He's a classic number 8 anyway. A 10 is a playmaker (Platini) or a false number 9 (Ale, Baggio). Marchisio's right.
del piero has worn it since 1995, when he took it off Baggio.I'm not opposed to Platini but Ale wasnt false.he was a loyal Juventus player for several years, he's stood by us Before/During/After the Calciopoli. What else do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

players like him come once in a generation, one does not simply ' number 10' del piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
del piero has worn it since 1995, when he took it off Baggio.I'm not opposed to Platini but Ale wasnt false.he was a loyal Juventus player for several years, he's stood by us Before/During/After the Calciopoli. What else do you want?

- - - Updated - - -

players like him come once in a generation, one does not simply ' number 10' del piero.
You misunderstood the term :D

He meant false as second striker.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ale wasnt a false 9. Not how I understand it
No? It's how the Italian media generally define players who play his position. I don't think it's a bad term. I know Del Piero thinks of himself as a pure forward, but he always had the tendency to drift into midfield too.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude.

You misunderstood the term :D

He meant false as second striker.
Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)