Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (30 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
he was playing for a really shitty team
He was very poor in the beginning of the tournament. He looked slower than ever and got benched because Dos Santos was playing better. He did start to get better towards the end. His team was not the best, buy they were pretty solid especially in the midfield.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
icemaη;4801260 said:
He was very poor in the beginning of the tournament. He looked slower than ever and got benched because Dos Santos was playing better. He did start to get better towards the end. His team was not the best, buy they were pretty solid especially in the midfield.
where did they finish up in the end? bottom half? I just remember there being a lot of draws in that league

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

A windy and rainy day, but it's still a beautiful view ‪#‎bondi‬ to ‪#‎tamarama‬ ‪#‎ocean‬ ‪#‎rocks‬ ‪#‎summer‬ ‪#‎sydney‬ ‪#‎walk‬ ‪#‎coastalpath‬ ‪#‎adp‬ ‪#‎beach‬ ‪#‎nature‬ ‪#‎ambassador‬ ‪#‎asiancup2015‬ ‪#‎australia‬ ‪#‎downunder‬ ‪#‎happy‬

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would of liked to of seen him at LA Galaxy when Beckham, Keane and Donavon were there. He could of done well and we all know of his love for LA so was suprised he didnt join them before Sydney.

Im heading to New York in May would love to see him in the MLS.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I would of liked to of seen him at LA Galaxy when Beckham, Keane and Donavon were there. He could of done well and we all know of his love for LA so was suprised he didnt join them before Sydney.

Im heading to New York in May would love to see him in the MLS.
Perfect timing. The only time I've been to NY was in December and it was almost as cold as Alaska.

When MLS starts btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)