Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (145 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Do you know if the book will have an english translation? Surely its a must, huge global player, and he plays in Australia to boot.
It's out in English in Australia

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats bro.

Our boy will score a brace this weekend.
:xfinger:

I sure hope for a show, it's really early (8.30 Israel time), I want to get my reaward for waking up :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Id like more information on his books if possible please. Is his new book only about his time after Juve or does he talk about his time at Juve too? will it be released in the UK and will his previous book ever be released in english? cheers.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Here's the preface of the book “Playing on” in Italian, a version of “Giochiamo ancora” that will be on the shelves of Australian bookstores on the 20th of November. It contains a new chapter where I also share my story about saying good bye to Juventus.

http://en.alessandrodelpiero.com/news/playing-on_393.html

apparently it's the previous book (Giochiamo ancora) with additional chapter and off course in english

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think he would be the ideal PR/media relations/advertising/marketing head. He is loved all over the world and has been the face of the club for so long that it would only be natural that he remains the face of the club into perpetuity.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Here's the preface of the book “Playing on” in Italian, a version of “Giochiamo ancora” that will be on the shelves of Australian bookstores on the 20th of November. It contains a new chapter where I also share my story about saying good bye to Juventus.

http://en.alessandrodelpiero.com/news/playing-on_393.html

apparently it's the previous book (Giochiamo ancora) with additional chapter and off course in english
:tuttosport:

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
unlucky, ale has 2 clear goal chances including last minute chance and almost get 1 assist for abbas but wellington GK playing great
stunning goal from garcia though

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)