Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (225 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I had an amazing moment few minutes ago- I was on the street with two friends, when suddenly I saw this little kid, maybe 6-7 years old, walking towards us, wearing Juve's 1998 shirt (Sony MiniDisc). He was 25 meters away so I wasn't sure if it's really that shirt, but as he came closer there was no doubt. I told my friends:"Let's see if it has DEL PIERO 10 on the back". The moment he passed us, the three of us turned to look at the back of his shirt, and there it was...DEL PIERO 10. It just made my day, a little kid with Ale's 1998 shirt in 2013, between all those kids out there with shirts of Messi and Ronaldo.

Edit: Btw, the humidity is horrible here at this time of year, and walking around wearing those polyester shirts is a real torture. Reminded me of myself when I was 7-8 and wore the same shirt, it's just that 15 years passed since then. Really touching.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:notbad: Stop repeating what others say. It is incredibly lame. You are one ginormous douchebag. I have nothing to prove to the likes of you anyway.

Good on you, you petulant ignoramus lout. Oh, and don't forget your tampons; seems there is too much of a heavy flow this month ;)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
...says the repetitive dickhead who hasn't had an original thought in 3 years.
:notbad: Stop repeating what others say. It is incredibly lame. You are one ginormous douchebag. I have nothing to prove to the likes of you anyway.

Good on you, you petulant ignoramus lout. Oh, and don't forget your tampons; seems there is too much of a heavy flow this month ;)
Good, you cracked open a thesaurus.

Nice to see one make an effort.
:tup: I appreciate your acknowledgement of my efforts
:lol: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 220)