Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (222 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm not a Juve fan at all. I'm a fan of Ale.

And like I said many times before, team above all is just like country above all. Enjoy your support.
So my question stands, why are you here? To be fair, if you're not a Juventus fan the moderators should really do something about your incessant insulting of the entire team management.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Who are you to give such false accusations on members you clearly know nothing about? So now we don't want Ale in the club? It was a decision which needed to happen sooner or later, and even if I was a bit surprised on how it developed, but I understand why it needed to happen.
It's not false accusations, it's what THEY say. They say Conte and AA did the right thing, therefore they don't want Ale in the squad. And you're one of those guys, I guess.

Let's say you don't think such legend should leave the club whenever HE wants. Fine. How come it needed to happen, professionally? Kick out the best forward in the team for Anelka and Bendtner? Smart move. When you leave your job before you find new one, it means you really hate your job. If you make your captain- your greatest legend, your best forward, a player that will play for free- leave before you find a decent replacment...well, you hate your captain.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's not false accusations, it's what THEY say. They say Conte and AA did the right thing, therefore they don't want Ale in the squad. And you're one of those guys, I guess.

Let's say you don't think such legend should leave the club whenever HE wants. Fine. How come it needed to happen, professionally? Kick out the best forward in the team for Anelka and Bendtner? Smart move. When you leave your job before you find new one, it means you really hate your job. If you make your captain- your greatest legend, your best forward, a player that will play for free- leave before you find a decent replacment...well, you hate your captain.
As I said, his departure could have been smoother, but it needed to happen soon considering Ale's age. I don't hold no grudge for either Conte or Agnelli for what they did (we're assuming here, because we don't know for sure). But why am I discussing this with someone who admitted he's not a Juve fan? We're obviously never going to agree here. I'm just pointing out that you should not fall into that level where you pull out accusations left, right and center on people's opinions who clearly you know nothing about.

Aug 17, 2007
No one is sending you to prison. I'm just interested as to why you're on this forum at all. I mean, surely there are places with more people who love ADP and hate Juventus like you.
I still like some members in this thread, and frankly, I got used to this forum after so many years.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, his departure could have been smoother, but it needed to happen soon considering Ale's age. I don't hold no grudge for either Conte or Agnelli for what they did (we're assuming here, because we don't know for sure). But why am I discussing this with someone who admitted he's not a Juve fan? We're obviously never going to agree here. I'm just pointing out that you should not fall into that level where you pull out accusations left, right and center on people's opinions who clearly you know nothing about.
I've already commented on this. I don't blame people for being racist or something, I argue with them about football issues based on THEIR posts, in which they express THEIR opinions. Move on.

Jul 1, 2010
No one is bigger than the club and Del Piero was done here. He was 37 years old and apart from the occasional decisive goal in his last season(Lazio, Inter, Milan), he was finished.
I'd have liked Del Piero to realize that himself and retire or announce his departure himself but he sure wasn't going to be in this team in his forties, that's for sure.

Agnelli made a mess of the announcement of his departure but the decision to let him go was the correct one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We're still whining about this shit a year later?

Jul 1, 2010
Well, at least this old, finished man was useful in some way. What about the fresh and not so old Anelka, Bendtner and the midget?
That's not the question, I agree with JuveJay.

Personally I wouldn't have liked to see Del Piero as a complete bit-part player at the end of his Juve career. It's just a shame about how it was communicated.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Certainly Marotta should have given Ale a handjob at the top of the delle Alpi with his jizz covering all the seats just to make folks happy. Nothing short of that. :pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 214)