Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (71 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We know for a long long time now man. Get your head out of the sand.
we? know? know what exactly? were you there? did Ale tell you himself? common man get real nobody outside those involved know, as i said you're making an assumption and believing it is fact because it suits you, and what suits you is to point fingers and make conspiracy theories.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a Juve fan at all. I'm a fan of Ale.

And like I said many times before, team above all is just like country above all. Enjoy your support.
what you going to do when Del Piero retires? blame Conte and Andrea Agnelli for Del Piero's decision to retire?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ale never could've been the 5th forward, he's way too big for that, as soon as the team got a bad result or two, the pressure on coach to play Del Piero would be immense. I didn't see any "give Bendtner playing time" protests this year.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol nobody knows the actual truth to why Del piero left. It is all assumptions to the point that you believe its a fact. I love del piero as much as any other Juve fan i have framed autographs if him and all but my last Juve shirt i bought are printed with Del piero. But seriously his departure doesnt stop me loving this club
I know, you don't.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Conte's and Agnelli's ultimate goal was to treat Ale like shit and kick him out of the club. That's the entire project right there. They were jelly jelly.

I've got no idea what they're going to do after they finally accomplished their target.
They are not done, last i heard was that they hired some mercenary to kill him.

We know for a long long time now man. Get your head out of the sand.
Of course you do.

Forza Alessandro Del Piero, Antonio Conte and Andrea Agnelli!
:heart:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Of course, that's because you don't want to.
No because i would have only contradicted what i was saying, its fine to form an opinion of how it all happened, but to tell someone who doesn't believe that opinion that he has his head stuck in the stand is just stupid. I've said time and time again, my personal opinion was that it wasn't just Andrea Agnelli who made the decision

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No because i would have only contradicted what i was saying, its fine to form an opinion of how it all happened, but to tell someone who doesn't believe that opinion that he has his head stuck in the stand is just stupid. I've said time and time again, my personal opinion was that it wasn't just Andrea Agnelli who made the decision
I've formed it well I must say :D, and of course I'm spot on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 58)