Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (113 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Because Conte did not want to keep a 37 years old Del Piero and wanted to take control of the dressing room.

Conte made the right call but Agnelli $#@!ed up by saying it to the public like he did.
Take control of the dressing room? You guys are funny, talk about Ale as if he was Totti.

Why I hate Conte? Cause he's the partner of AA. He didn't want Ale to stay, and he made him spend most of his last year with Juve on the bench, even though he was better than all his other forwards. Those two- Conte and AA- treated Ale like shit from the first moment to the last. All they wanna do was kick him out, just because they jealous of him or afraid of him for some reason, and they did it.

The fact that the greatest player in history of the club is upset with those two doesn't make you think about the whole thing?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Those two- Conte and AA- treated Ale like $#@! from the first moment to the last. All they wanna do was kick him out, just because they jealous of him or afraid of him for some reason, and they did it.
Conte's and Agnelli's ultimate goal was to treat Ale like shit and kick him out of the club. That's the entire project right there. They were jelly jelly.

I've got no idea what they're going to do after they finally accomplished their target.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I have no problem with them replacing my hero Del Piero, But jesus christ he can offer much more than Bentdner and Anelka can over a season. If they actually found a striker worthy of replacing him and he wouldn't get much game time i could understand. But they really did not treat him the way he deserved to be treated. He is the reason i started supporting Juve after the Euro 2000 final when he got a lot of criticism for missing some chances i will never forget him!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Take control of the dressing room? You guys are funny, talk about Ale as if he was Totti.

Why I hate Conte? Cause he's the partner of AA. He didn't want Ale to stay, and he made him spend most of his last year with Juve on the bench, even though he was better than all his other forwards. Those two- Conte and AA- treated Ale like shit from the first moment to the last. All they wanna do was kick him out, just because they jealous of him or afraid of him for some reason, and they did it.

The fact that the greatest player in history of the club is upset with those two doesn't make you think about the whole thing?
You must really love this forum if you just come here every couple of weeks to post the same shit every time.

Aug 17, 2007
Actually I don't write about this too often, but when the humiliation continues and people still try to somehow justifie the bastards, it makes me wanna discuss it.

Anyway, some people in this thread know and face the truth. The others just keep doing this...

Aug 17, 2007
Conte's and Agnelli's ultimate goal was to treat Ale like $#@! and kick him out of the club. That's the entire project right there. They were jelly jelly.

I've got no idea what they're going to do after they finally accomplished their target.
What about your avatar?

- - - Updated - - -

While the team keeps winning. :weee:
Just to make things clear- I don't care if some guys here don't want Ale in the club for professional reasons. I don't agree with them of course, but that's Ok. It's just hard for me to accept when people justify such humiliating treatment to the club's greatest legend.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually I don't write about this too often, but when the humiliation continues and people still try to somehow justifie the bastards, it makes me wanna discuss it.

Anyway, some people in this thread know and face the truth. The others just keep doing this...

You're not discussing it and you're as alien to me as any of the other non-juve fans in here. We share devotion to ADP, but you're a plastic fan in every sense of the word.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lol nobody knows the actual truth to why Del piero left. It is all assumptions to the point that you believe its a fact. I love del piero as much as any other Juve fan i have framed autographs if him and all but my last Juve shirt i bought are printed with Del piero. But seriously his departure doesnt stop me loving this club

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Just to make things clear- I don't care if some guys here don't want Ale in the club for professional reasons. I don't agree with them of course, but that's Ok. It's just hard for me to accept when people justify such humiliating treatment to the club's greatest legend.
Who are you to give such false accusations on members you clearly know nothing about? So now we don't want Ale in the club? It was a decision which needed to happen sooner or later, and even if I was a bit surprised on how it developed, but I understand why it needed to happen.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not a Juve fan at all. I'm a fan of Ale.

And like I said many times before, team above all is just like country above all. Enjoy your support.
We do. 2 back to back league titles, 1 Italian Super Cup, finalists and semi finalists in the Coppa Italia respectively and reached 1/4s in CL in 2 seasons.

Not too shabby, my friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 106)