Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (31 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I followed my old teammates from Australia, I am very happy for the second Scudetto in two years, they have achieved something great and were fantastic. I have not been able to go to the stadium for the Scudetto match (laughs) because I could not find the ticket and I called but all the phones were busy, "he replied sarcastically.

"I do not know what's missing in this Juve to eliminate the gap with Europe strongest teams. To win a competition like the Champions League, the big players are not enough, you also need a certain alchemy. See how Dortmund, wich, one minute from the end, was eliminated in the quarterfinals. It requires other factors. I confirm that even from Australia we have the feeling that Italian football is depleted and others have surpassed us. But football is part of this nation, I hope that the new Del Piero will be ound, the new Totti. "Which player is like me now? "I do not know, now they all have a mohawk on their heads. "

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I followed my old teammates from Australia, I am very happy for the second Scudetto in two years, they have achieved something great and were fantastic. I have not been able to go to the stadium for the Scudetto match (laughs) because I could not find the ticket and I called but all the phones were busy, "he replied sarcastically.

"I do not know what's missing in this Juve to eliminate the gap with Europe strongest teams. To win a competition like the Champions League, the big players are not enough, you also need a certain alchemy. See how Dortmund, wich, one minute from the end, was eliminated in the quarterfinals. It requires other factors. I confirm that even from Australia we have the feeling that Italian football is depleted and others have surpassed us. But football is part of this nation, I hope that the new Del Piero will be ound, the new Totti. "Which player is like me now? "I do not know, now they all have a mohawk on their heads. "
Can't believe he wasn't invited.. That's scum

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
"I do not know what's missing in this Juve to eliminate the gap with Europe strongest teams. To win a competition like the Champions League, the big players are not enough, you also need a certain alchemy. See how Dortmund, wich, one minute from the end, was eliminated in the quarterfinals. It requires other factors. I confirm that even from Australia we have the feeling that Italian football is depleted and others have surpassed us. But football is part of this nation, I hope that the new Del Piero will be ound, the new Totti. "Which player is like me now? [I]"I do not know, now they all have a mohawk on their heads. "[/I]
:lol2:

Someone can translate this?

Nov 17, 2012
:lol2:

Someone can translate this?
DEL PIERO A SKY: "19 years spent at Juve are not easily forgotten, but I live with serenity the present. Market? TOP-listed players are strong, but none of them has the 10. Festa Scudetto? Was it right to leave room to my former comrades"

Interviewed by Sky Sport 24, Alessandro Del Piero gave a long interview about the themes Juventus past and present. This is evidenced by TuttoJuve.com.

Have you finished your speech by saying that there will be other exhibitions, to give an idea what is this new media space ...

"These are issues that we hope to collect and excite. We will have sports, with football my first passion but also art and music. Passions and we are ready for any eventuality. Inaguruato Today we have photographic journey with the" play again "on my life football and not. "

There's a picture that reminds you of your farewell party at the Juventus Stadium. Peche against Cagliari were not there for the party?

"I would not enter into talks weird.'m Happy, Juventus won the Scudetto and the fact that I was not there has been an asset, the protagonists are my former teammates.'ve Always been on their side, I met them at the J -Museum, we are always on the side of Juve. "

Today was Marchisio to your show. For how it behaves and everything seems your heir, but the 10 is still vacant ...

"I have not yet contacted, quiet ... Seriously Claudio came here as a friend and former partner. He has built his character apart, with extraordinary qualities but each of us is on its way. Did not really want to compare, having made the youth team of Juventus he certainly is so for these colors. "

This year could reach the top player. Higuain, Tevez and Jovetic are worthy of 10 black and white?

"These are three great players, but no one plays with 10. Maybe prefer for other numerical issues, however, are convinced that they would definitely be good as they have done so far in his career."

In this year's Australian, there was a time when covering the photos in black and white rose you choked up?

"Of course. Nineteen years lived with such intensity can not vanish so, what happened here will always remain in my heart. This is not rhetoric but reality, the relationship with the people all the way in the lives lived here I can not never delete it. It 'clear that the attitude, will and thought for the present must be stronger, but things can coexist very well together. "

On Twitter dispense compliments to Totti and Di Natale. Seeing their records you have not thought of yet to be starring in A?

"Sì ...".

With the jersey of Juventus?

"Obviously. For a variety of reasons I could not play with other Italian, while thanking those who courted me in the past I chose the foreign debt."

Your vest Sydney, however, is all the rage in Italy, follow you in so many ...

"Yes, many are also coming to see me in Australia. It 'nice to this fact, it makes me happy."

Sunday Rolando Bianchi gave farewell to Turin, bitter towards society and the coach. It is not a case similar to yours? There is gratitude in football?

"If he wants to come to us a place to find it ... But Rolando is so strong that the team will find in Italy, he made a lot of goals. On the gratitude he's talked so much, I advise him to live well and think about their future in so polished, despite the bitterness. It will be good and will find his destiny. "

But you already knew in October 2011 that would not have been more unlike Bianchi to Juve ...

"Maybe, but I do not know the story of Rolando in the details. I still have wonderful memories of the 2011/12, we came back to win the title after six years unbeaten. Then the last at home against Atalanta was beyond the my imagination, I have no negative thoughts.'m very serene and it goes on. "
Done :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He said:"You wanna know if I was invited? I called Juve, but the phones were always busy...(laughs) I couldn't get a ticket, not even from touts".

Forza Agnelli, Rab is dreaming
I love how good he handles this publicly, he doesn't say he wasn't invited yet he makes it in-directly obvious that he wasn't.

Always keeping the balance:touched:, and letting us figuring them without having to put himself in uncomfortable situations. Smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)