Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (98 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Yeah, to me it felt like there was some kind of jealousy from Andrea, based on the way he handled the whole thing. Del piero was not asking for too much money, or to start in every game. Alex was the centre of attention at the club deservingly, and few didn't like it, mainly Andrea. The captain should have retired as a Juve player whenever he wanted, under his own conditions as a respect for the great 19 years. He was still a productive sub.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, to me it feels like there is some kind of jealousy from Andrea, based on the way he handled the whole thing. Del piero was not asking for too much money, or to start in every game. Alex was the centre of attention at the club deservingly, and few didn't like it, mainly Andrea. The captain should have retired as a Juve player whenever he wanted, under his own conditions as a respect for the great 19 years. He was still a productive sub.
:agree: I have no doubts that he would have even accepted to play for free.

Totti gets to renew his contract without any hesitation EVEN from the new Roma owners it's no big deal. Moratti says Zanetti can say as long as he wants, but Andrea Agnelli says Del Piero's time is up, to come up with the best replacement ever and that's Bendtner :touched:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:agree: I have no doubts that he would have even accepted to play for free.

Totti gets to renew his contract without any hesitation EVEN from the new Roma owners it's no big deal. Moratti says Zanetti can say as long as he wants, but Andrea Agnelli says Del Piero's time is up, to come up with the best replacement ever and that's Bendtner :touched:
The bender, Abo kalson :D
Andrea announcing it, in the middle of the season was a big insult. Should have allowed Alex to announce it to public/media. To add insult to injury, they replaced him with Bendtner
Completely classless how they treated him. it's sad to say that our rivals showed more class than us in these situations

- - - Updated - - -

We replaced a great/classy fella

with this

Aug 17, 2007
Btw, I just noticed that in their last match, Sydney finally played 4-4-2, with Ale as SS next to classic 9. Culina as trequartista, and Abbas and Emerton on the wings. That's the best formation for Ale, I hope they'll stick with it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They signed an actual half decent striker for Ale to play off in Joel Griffiths, a player who has good movement and good finishing at this level.

Culina is a good player as well, knows how to pick a pass and has decent vision. Ale seems to enjoy playing with Culina.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They signed an actual half decent striker for Ale to play off in Joel Griffiths, a player who has good movement and good finishing at this level.

Culina is a good player as well, knows how to pick a pass and has decent vision. Ale seems to enjoy playing with Culina.
Griffiths is a very good choice for SFC, someone who can actually get on to Ale's passes. Culina is great too.

May 22, 2007
"I still remember a beautiful photo, where he put a hand on my shoulder, at the Comunale. A gesture of affection, which he did a few times. I feel honoured by this, and I was lucky to have represented Juventus, having known and worked with two people who represented and personified most of the club: Boniperti, who brought me from Padua, and l'Avvocato Agnelli."

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
people asking about training, its usually 9am at Macquarie Sports Fields, tomorrow at 9 will be there final before they leave for Melb,

and for the Melbourne folks they will arrive in Melb Friday at 5pm, Qantas Airways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 91)