Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (202 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Can't believe I'm going to miss him coming to Melbourne :( I have Rainbow Serpent festival all week. Speaking of Melbourne its being reported that Juve are after Melbourne Victory player Marco Rojas.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Wow, freaking awesome!

Can't believe I'm going to miss him coming to Melbourne :( I have Rainbow Serpent festival all week. Speaking of Melbourne its being reported that Juve are after Melbourne Victory player Marco Rojas.
:lol: no way

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know if Sydney will be training here?

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know if Sydney will be training here?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Speaking of Melbourne its being reported that Juve are after Melbourne Victory player Marco Rojas.
Apparently scouts from Juve and Liverpool will be at the game, I know some Juve people are in Melbourne (they are running a Juve School program here) but the kids an OK player but nothing special thus far

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is it me or has Del Piero become so much more athletic at Sydney? He's pushing players around, is so quick on his feet and has been scoring some pretty incredible goals. I know it's a Mickey Mouse competition, but three of his last four were sheer brilliance.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Is it me or has Del Piero become so much more athletic at Sydney? He's pushing players around, is so quick on his feet and has been scoring some pretty incredible goals. I know it's a Mickey Mouse competition, but three of his last four were sheer brilliance.
He probably just looks more athletic in comparison to A League players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's Micky mouse league indeed but those men are fvcking physical and tough as well, it's not that easy for 38 yo player even if you're a living legend. But Del Piero is running circles around them and I'm really enjoying his performances.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I thought he looks more fit. About being athletic it is probably due to comparison with the other players but all in all I think he is in good shape and his goals in the last match were stunning.

Aug 17, 2007
They don't know shit about football there, but it's like an American football league. They play very agressive, they never stop running, plus most of the players are very young. Add to this that Ale's partners are weak, and it's decent to say that it could be much easier for him in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 198)