Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (160 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Times truly have changed. DP leaves Juve and his replacement is Bendtner. Hard to imagine a greater anti climax. At least Raul had Ronaldo for a worthy successor.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I must admit it is pretty exciting that the biggest star or my favorite team is coming to play in my country. I will actually go to an a-league game now
@Cirillo :lol: I've been to 1 Victory game in the whole of A-league history and I only went because we had free ticket. Good thing about Melbourne is we have 2 teams so I can see him at least twice :D Gonna wear my Juve Del Piero jersey to A-League. :lol:

Juventino[RUS];3838991 said:
:lol: jealous monkey

WΏΏdy;3839999 said:
Australia, really? :sergio:
:rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WΏΏdy;3839999 said:
Australia, really? :sergio:
I honestly don't see what's so horrible about it. Great weather, cool city, good schools.. A lot of people would want to live in Australia for a couple of years, I think it's the same for football players. Ale wants to enjoy life and it's obvious he likes English speaking cultures. So yeah, of course Australia's a viable option. Not everything in life is about playing for the best team and Ale knows that. He's a grown man with a huge career behind him, not and up and coming youngster.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I honestly don't see what's so horrible about it. Great weather, cool city, good schools.. A lot of people would want to live in Australia for a couple of years, I think it's the same for football players. Ale wants to enjoy life and it's obvious he likes English speaking cultures. So yeah, of course Australia's a viable option. Not everything in life is about playing for the best team and Ale knows that. He's a grown man with a huge career behind him, not and up and coming youngster.
Del Piero fans don't look at this transfer from DP's point of view, but from their own. Which is normal. They want to watch Del Piero regularly, and preferably in CL and a better league. That's where the complains about him playing in Australia come from. It's fucked up for a European to find streams from the Australian league. Not to mention the time zone problem.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Del Piero fans don't look at this transfer from DP's point of view, but from their own. Which is normal. They want to watch Del Piero regularly, and preferably in CL and a better league. That's where the complains about him playing in Australia come from. It's fucked up for a European to find streams from the Australian league. Not to mention the time zone problem.
LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)