Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (93 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im drunk and angry a part of me has died fuck this doesnt even feel like juve any more i fell in love with gianis juve a juve with class heart an respect neved trez camo and ale did nt get what they deservd football is dead its a business now nothing else i pray for gig, chiellini or sum1 to re-ignite my fire i lovd dis club in serie b and il love it forever bt this is my hardest moment as a juve fan this is my hardest test i dont care abought titles or fame i wont to see class power an fight i need an idol fuck im drunk forza juve fuck del pierô is gone fuck fuck an fuck again forza del piero the greatest captain that ever lived the classiest the best the fucking god of italian football no one will be greater one smile from ale is more than 50 messie goals del piero you are less than no one you are the football i fell in love with an football is nothing without you but money propaganda show ponys an cunts forza juve fuck every1 else love u ale im drunk good night godbless goodbye

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Fuck everything he was not meant to leave like this fuck napoli fuck andrea fuck everything my last memories of him should not be losing this doesnt feel real why the fuck cant we win finals!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Well drunkie we did win Scudetto... :D
Yes we did forza juve.. But honestly iv dreamt about winning it since 2006 every day i dreamt of the day we would win again and to be honest its didnt feel half as good as it should of.. Its been bitter sweet but maybe if del piero retired today and we didnt win the league id be dead the win of the league softend the blow but del piero gone ruind the party easy come easy go cup half full half empty fuck life is never perfect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 76)