Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (183 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alex is bowing out at a perfect, record-setting high. His final legendary achievement is complete: seeing us back to the top of the table after being sent to Serie B.

Thank you for everything. But you will be back -- and more than in ways we now see Nedved back.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Alex is bowing out at a perfect, record-setting high. His final legendary achievement is complete: seeing us back to the top of the table after being sent to Serie B.

Thank you for everything. But you will be back -- and more than in ways we now see Nedved back.
If not for all the Del Neris between then and now it would have happened much sooner :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Alessandro Del Piero, the epitome of class, a talent for the ages, everything one could hope a professional footballer would be.

Another beautifully taken goal, another storybook moment to remember. Such a special moment watching him lift that trophy, watching him share it with Gigi.

Don't use up all of your tears today, guys. Save a few tears of joy for May 20th - there's still one more chapter to be written, and Ale is rested - he looks as though he's got something special in store for the Coppa Final.

Grazie Ale

:heart:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I always wondered how it would feel the day this day finally arrived. What is there to say? What more can you say or add? The feelings are all over the place.

Thank you for everything Ale. Thank you for being a big part of my childhood and thank you for being one of the most consistent and present things in my life for over the last 13 years.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Thank you Captain for all the memories you gave us. What a player, what an icon. We were such a lucky to have him these whole years. The best of luck to him and his future adventures.

Forza Alessandro Del Piero.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I always wondered how it would feel the day this day finally arrived. What is there to say? What more can you say or add? The feelings are all over the place.

Thank you for everything Ale. Thank you for being a big part of my childhood and thank you for being one of the most consistent and present things in my life for over the last 13 years.
I don't think the full feeling will arrive until the next season comes and he's no longer around. At least for me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero on Al-Jazeera sport: I wanted to play in Champions league, but some things have changed and I accept it.

I rest my case as I don't feel like adding anything more, I've cried enough today. I'll definitely thank him before Coppa match.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Grande Capitano!
I followed his matches for 17 years, his best moment for me was WC semi-final against Germany, it was like the peak of everything I ever wanted from Del Piero.
Still remember dark war days, when I was waiting for elecricity to come in our home so i could watch Serie A highlights and see DP.:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)