Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (220 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
By people you mean Agnelli I assume, as it seems that he is the one who holds all the cards in this game of Poker
:agree:
End of an era. Let's just hope for a wonderful new one. The next two games are probably the most precious ones in my life. I hope I can get to watch him for the entire 90 minutes in each of the matches.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
WΏΏdy;3662822 said:
Its been said so many times that Juve wont be the same without Del Piero, so $#@!ing true. Then people will pop up left and right saying club is always bigger than a player. Some of these retards dont even know what that means because unless uve been following Juve since before the time of Del piero you have no idea how big a fool you look like when saying that.

With ANY other player that statement is true, but there is only ONE capitano, One del piero and there will not be another man like him.

EVERYTHING about Ale's departure is shambolic, this is not the Juve i grew up loving, this does not make us very different from milan that discarded pirlo and del piero is 100 times the legend pirlo was/is/will be.

Such a perfect season and yet the most disappointing one. Only reason this season has been gracious is because Ale has kept quiet. At times i wished so bad he just says it like it is and then we shall see how agnelli faces the fans, but i guess he is a better man than i am and will leave a bigger man than them all.Still holding on to the silly possibility that he will remain at Juve, after he is gone i will continue to love this club but Agnelli will never have my respect no matter what he achieves at this club.

$#@! the orangutan.
So effin true!!!
Thats what you get from a classy gentleman,a leader that he is..
It would be great if Agnelli somehow was kidnapped by ultras,and Del Piero becomes The President and still holds the captain armband.

I just wish,this does not happen, to say goodbye to our best legend ever and saying it because he is being forced out by unibrow..

:cry:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
if only one of us were del piero for 5 minutes...oh god i would've made a riot in turin...fuckin imbecils running our club ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can't take this anymore...

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
blʘndu;3663324 said:
if only one of us were del piero for 5 minutes...oh god i would've made a riot in turin...fuckin imbecils running our club ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i can't take this anymore...
...and that's what separates us (YOU!) from him.

A gulf in class.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
WΏΏdy;3662822 said:
Its been said so many times that Juve wont be the same without Del Piero, so fucking true. Then people will pop up left and right saying club is always bigger than a player. Some of these retards dont even know what that means because unless uve been following Juve since before the time of Del piero you have no idea how big a fool you look like when saying that.

With ANY other player that statement is true, but there is only ONE capitano, One del piero and there will not be another man like him.

EVERYTHING about Ale's departure is shambolic, this is not the Juve i grew up loving, this does not make us very different from milan that discarded pirlo and del piero is 100 times the legend pirlo was/is/will be.

Such a perfect season and yet the most disappointing one. Only reason this season has been gracious is because Ale has kept quiet. At times i wished so bad he just says it like it is and then we shall see how agnelli faces the fans, but i guess he is a better man than i am and will leave a bigger man than them all.

Still holding on to the silly possibility that he will remain at Juve, after he is gone i will continue to love this club but Agnelli will never have my respect no matter what he achieves at this club.

Fuck the orangutan.
Club > player(s).

And yes, I have been following Juve since before Ale was there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Club > player(s).

And yes, I have been following Juve since before Ale was there.
In your opinion.

This is not a proved theory unless one is a sheep.

I'm not picking a club that is being run by someone who has no history in this club after showing the door to the greatest servant for this institution or whatever you want to call it.

Aug 1, 2003
I think I'll go get drunk and let all the emotions out when he leaves.

On a more serious note, the misery is exacerbated by the fact that there is just no classy players around anymore, Del Piero is the last of his generation and very few remain and they'll be gone soon too.

There will always be only one Del Piero no doubt and it's good to be alive to see him breaking club records, but I am certain we will see new legends come up for Juve - maybe not on his level of course, but Juve has always produced them and will continue to do so

Aug 1, 2003
I think I'll go get drunk and let all the emotions out when he leaves.

On a more serious note, the misery is exacerbated by the fact that there is just no classy players around anymore, Del Piero is the last of his generation and very few remain and they'll be gone soon too.

There will always be only one Del Piero no doubt and it's good to be alive to see him breaking club records, but I am certain we will see new legends come up for Juve - maybe not on his level of course, but Juve has always produced them and will continue to do so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 215)