Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (101 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Whether Conte wants him or not the last decision is Andrea's. Conte is a no one to me when it comes to Del Piero.

A president should know how to keep and protect his finest source whether the coach wants him or not. Conte is a great coach as shown so far and he loves his job I am sure if Agnelli asks him to find a place for Ale and keep him he would find a way in 2minutes but Conte is not asked because both don't want him even though the last word is Agnelli's word.

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 16:01 ----------

What fault? That we are going for scudetto? Oh poor bastard Conte for putting us in such an awful situation, I hope he gets fired. There, happy?
The Scudetto is something and Del Piero's issue is something else. I don't why know you always mix them up even though I'm quite sure you're stupid I still fail to see how you connect the two things.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
IMO, Gilardino's greatest contribution to football is assisting Ale against Germany. What a goal!
I agree. I'll be forever grateful to Gilardino for that assist. Then how beautifully Del Piero finishes that goal after running the length of the pitch, it's amazing. Definitely one of the absolute top moments for a Del Piero fan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whether Conte wants him or not the last decision is Andrea's. Conte is a no one to me when it comes to Del Piero.

A president should know how to keep and protect his finest source whether the coach wants him or not. Conte is a great coach as shown so far and he loves his job I am sure if Agnelli asks him to find a place for Ale and keep him he would find a way in 2minutes but Conte is not asked because both don't want him even though the last word is Agnelli's word.

---------- Post added 30.04.2012 at 16:01 ----------

The Scudetto is something and Del Piero's issue is something else. I don't why know you always mix them up even though I'm quite sure you're stupid I still fail to see how you connect the two things.
throwing all the shid to agnelli is useless.
IMO is a decition of the 3, not just one.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
If Platini,Moggi can see this,why cant our management especially the unibrow see it too..
He is willing to play with very little money,he doesnt complain when playing only 2 minutes,even when he was needed most,and even the non Del Piero fans are accepting the fact that he was needed,us fans complained,He did not. When he is on the bench,no complains.. what is it that makes Agnelli and the management want him gone so bad? fu*k this,I cant believe even the rat moratti treats his captain better than our unibrow.

If Del Piero leaves unhappily,then its all on unibrow.. I still have some faith that unibrow will extend his contract probably forced to from getting a death threat but still,I have faith..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You're not smart enough and have too little gray mass to really connect the dots of this mega conspiracy theory. Only a few can though.
And you come out of nowhere insulting me because you have superior judgement?. I think i cannot say another more intelligent argument than fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)