Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (115 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'm from toronto where obviously soccer is not as big as it is in europe. I was watching the game in my university library which is filled with mostly asians and indians who typically in canada dont watch soccer (although there are some who do). I held in my celebrations for pepes goal but as soon as i saw the free kick go in I instantly went crazy and everyone around was looking and staring at me. I yelled and flipped my chair and security politely asked me to leave because I was too loud, and i said I would leave ... as soon as the game was done.

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I'm from toronto where obviously soccer is not as big as it is in europe. I was watching the game in my university library which is filled with mostly asians and indians who typically in canada dont watch soccer (although there are some who do). I held in my celebrations for pepes goal but as soon as i saw the free kick go in I instantly went crazy and everyone around was looking and staring at me. I yelled and flipped my chair and security politely asked me to leave because I was too loud, and i said I would leave ... as soon as the game was done.
Oh poor you, I can´t imagine living in a country where people don´t take that behaviour as normal. Here in Uruguay they would look bad at you if you don´t celebrate like that.
When I lived in Spain, and they supposedly like football a lot, the thing I missed the most was the sense of religion that we have in Uruguay around football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)