Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (200 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ban those maggots.
I don't think I've celebrated a goal like this in a long time. I've been waiting for this moment for long. A decisive free kick from Alex. Agnelli should be stoned to death if he doesn't let Alex play here till he wants.
Same here. Last time I was this nervous about a Juve game was when we faced Milan in San Siro with Capello. This led to my (probably) craziest goal celebration.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Amazing today. I really can't come up with one good reason to not give him an extension.

The guy oozes class and has been performing amazingly for us this year again.

Aug 17, 2007
Saro sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa piu bella che c'e!!!!!!! Alessandro Del Piero ole, Alessandro Del Piero ole, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero oleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::delpiero::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched::touched:

More to follow, can't say anything else now, too excited and emotional

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That was a scudetto winner right there.

Him taking the free kick like he's taking a penalty by making the wall moves (which was placed closer by the ref) was nothing short of genius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)