Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (67 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Amazing tocuhes, almost had like 20 assists, some great skills but-

1. Bad shots.
2. Looked really slow, not like in the pre-season and in the first weeks (and even vs. Cesena!) when he looked 23.

But 2- He had a tough week, he didn't play in his position, the friends around him wasn't from the first team, and of course that was his first full match since...I don't even remember.

Give this guy mintues and he'll do magics, like that last mintue backheel to Elia...OMG

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seriously, how old is this man again? 26 or 28? Whatever his age is, he still does stuff that very few players can pull. His body rotation and the way he changes his direction, the way he controls the ball is pretty amazing. No not amazing, is God's best creation/invention.

I almost pissed my pants when he went down after he got elbowed. He stood up like a warrior:touched:

Great game Capitano, it's fucking different with you on the pitch. Different taste, different Juventus personality and charisma he adds.

Forever in my heart.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Amazing tocuhes, almost had like 20 assists, some great skills but-

1. Bad shots.
2. Looked really slow, not like in the pre-season and in the first weeks (and even vs. Cesena!) when he looked 23.
The speed will come if he plays more. The more the player plays the more he can adjust his stamina and control the way he wants to sprint or run in the game.

Aug 17, 2007
Someone should make a compilation of his touches from tonight and spread in football schools around the world.

Oh, and he looked damn sexy tonight...the band, the blood on the lip, the stubble...

I feel like touching myself...but hey, like Elvin said, Ale is the only man in the world you can love like this and not be gay :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Gotta admit it, he's still unmatchable, that back-heal pass in the 2nd ET, reminded me of that sick goal against Torino. Please let him play every Coppa game at least, I can't think of any other player I love more.

Edit: suddenly felt like saying Fuck you **** (I won't mention his name here, but you know who). DP back-heel skills are fucking amazing, out of this world. Greatest captain, best free-kick taker, most amazing back-heel skills, part of the deadliest attacking duo ever, unmatchable living legend. As for ****'s achievements: biggest nose ever seen on football pitch, that's about it.

Aug 17, 2007
The speed will come if he plays more. The more the player plays the more he can adjust his stamina and control the way he wants to sprint or run in the game.
Of course bro, Like I wrote in that post:

"But 2- He had a tough week, he didn't play in his position, the friends around him wasn't from the first team, and of course that was his first full match since...I don't even remember.

Give this guy mintues and he'll do magics".

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)