Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (196 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Bravo Ale, wonderful game...... I lol'ed so many times while watching him tonight because of his slowness...... but in a good way. And you can see that he knows that, and is not kidding himself that he can overrun players so thats why he is making this wonderful touches, turn-arounds, flicks..... Like Del Piero Style says, a compilation should be made to touch younger generations how to play football.....

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 17, 2007
Oh, and Btw, Israeli commentators are the worst. I don't even wanna start telling you about the BS those idiots said tonight.

But I must tell you one-

"He doesn't have a good right foot, so he had to switch to the left and shot"- After Ale missed a good chance in the second half...or "Set pieces, his weakness", after 2-3 bad FK in the first half :sergio:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Oh, and Btw, Israeli commentators are the worst. I don't even wanna start telling you about the BS those idiots said tonight.

But I must tell you one-

"He doesn't have a good right foot, so he had to switch to the left and shot"- After Ale missed a good chance in the second half...or "Set pieces, his weakness", after 2-3 bad FK in the first half :sergio:
You should listen Al-Jazeera sport commentators, they worship the field Ale walks on :D

They don't call him by his name, they call him the King :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fukin yes!!!!

Thats our alex!!! the hunger!!! the willingness to show conte that he IS STILL our capitanoç!!

Loved every second from his game today!!!

Long live alex!!!! continue burning like wildfire!"!

Aug 17, 2007
You should listen Al-Jazeera sport commentators, they worship the field Ale walks on :D

They don't call him by his name, they call him the King :D
Man, I wish I could get this channel. Amazing.

Here they said things like:"He didn't get a yellow for that? That's too much respect he gets. Lets hope the ref will stop him if he'll be in offside". Fuckers.

Guys, I must watch that backheel to Elia again, any links?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)