Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (154 Viewers)

aphrxia

Dec 6, 2011
It's really really really frustrating to read the news nowadays... everyone told that ADP is leaving Juve in the end of the season.
How can the board let this to happen?
I mean, he deserves a farewell, at least give the man credit for what he have done to us, for God sake!
Yes, I love this Juventus side, bring me back to those old days, but how could they treat our legends like this?

Please, someone enlighten me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's really really really frustrating to read the news nowadays... everyone told that ADP is leaving Juve in the end of the season.
I mean, he deserves a farewell, at least give the man credit for what he have done to us, for God sake!
Yes, I love this Juventus side, bring me back to those old days, but how could they treat our legends like this?

You don't want that, trust me.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Brother unfortunately it seems that Juve management (mainly the kid Angelli) want him to leave at the season's end. We are all finding it very hard to come to terms with. Juve without DP will not be the same :(

Aug 17, 2007
From today's Gazzetta: Ale told the doctors in the hospital:"I must play on Thursday in the Coppa Italia". He knows he must use every chance he has to play, and if it wasn't for the cut (he had luck- 5 cm above the eye) he would have played for sure. Now he's really motivated, and he'll be ready for Roma, but it's hard to see him fit for Bologna. Today he'll train in the gym, and tomorrow he'll join his friends in the regular training. Then he'll know if it's possible for him to play in the Coppa or not. The stiches, btw, will be removed between Saturday and Sunday.

FORZA ALE!!!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Guys, as much as I want Ale to stay, I think he wants to keep playing on the field. I'm okay to let him go if he wants to keep playing, he deserves to enjoy and take a "vacation" in the MLS or other leagues before he comes back and becomes our President.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
good point tbh.
instead of falling down the pickorder here due to his age, he should reap the rewards of his legendary carreer and play a year or two for some american or middle east side and multiply his life earnings

then, he must come back as director.

or president. got endless more balls then agnelli anyway

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He will shut everyone up with 1-2 words tops. He's the most articulate football personality I have seen

PS now I'm discovering that Conte is pretty well spoken as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)