Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (109 Viewers)

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I don't have any problems with your opinion. You can love DP more than Juve for all I care. But what annoys me is that you fan-people come in here stating that DP>Juve etc etc when in reality, when we're all bones Juve will still exist ( no nuclear war or anything haha) with new players and staff i.e club>player
Club > Player, always.
ßöмßäяðîëя;3390203 said:
Way to communicate it terribly.
..lol not even gonna bother

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Since you are the most sensible DP fan I know here, could you answer me honestly. If DP moves to lets say abu dabi raptors or whatever will you start watching them, full matches, fallowing a new club?

I'm just interested, since I couldn't be bothered by them, I would watch some highlights from time to time, but certainly no full match.
Nah I wouldn't. For years I could manage only to see the big games Juve played each season (poor tv coverage of Juve games and internet problems in Iran) but I've followed every Juve game through whatever means available. Only in this season have I finally managed to watch all of our games and I, in general, am not interested in poor leagues/teams games. I would follow Ale, his news, his goals, etc but I wouldn't watch those games he would play in MLS/Japanese/Arabic teams.

I don't have any problems with your opinion. You can love DP more than Juve for all I care. But what annoys me is that you fan-people come in here stating that DP>Juve etc etc when in reality, when we're all bones Juve will still exist :)xfinger: no nuclear war or anything haha) with new players and staff i.e club>player
I understand you, but I can't relate myself to that because to me Del Piero is bigger than Juve. That's my way of seeing this.

you would have a valid opinion , on a del piero forum

however, this is a juventus forum, so we see it from the other perspective
It's a Del Piero thread.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah I wouldn't. For years I could manage only to see the big games Juve played each season (poor tv coverage of Juve games and internet problems in Iran) but I've followed every Juve game through whatever means available. Only in this season have I finally managed to watch all of our games and I, in general, am not interested in poor leagues/teams games. I would follow Ale, his news, his goals, etc but I wouldn't watch those games he would play in MLS/Japanese/Arabic teams.
Thanks for the answer. For me the same I guess, this is the only way I would fallow him too, though not in the same intensity I think :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Rab, I am extremely happy you are abusing your powers to -REP the shit out of someone, I did that during my prime but I was extremely bashed for it.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Rab, I am extremely happy you are abusing your powers to -REP the shit out of someone, I did that during my prime but I was extremely bashed for it.
Yeah, I remember you were trigger happy with -rep :D

He's on another level though, he gives time to each rep with a creative sentence.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I think we should keep DP if we make it into the CL, we need him especially if we play like we did today, he can make the difference.

If they insist on selling him i'm quite sure they'll bring him back as part of the staff when he retires

Jul 1, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3390322 said:
I thought he was retiring, is he going to be sold?
His contract ends in June but he wants to continue playing.

Agnelli already said that this is going to be his last season at the club, which means that Del Piero will probably go to the MLS.

Apr 12, 2004
His contract ends in June but he wants to continue playing.

Agnelli already said that this is going to be his last season at the club, which means that Del Piero will probably go to the MLS.
Good, on both accounts. Really excited to see him leave the team so we can see who the real fans are. I wonder if Rab will become a huge Seattle Sounders fan....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)