Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
To all these DP fanboys/girls, Del Piero plays for Juventus and if you didn't know, club>player. Del Piero is my favourite player ever but I don't think I'd ever put him before Juve. You all expect DP>Juve which will only happen in your dreams and imaginations.

To me it seems like all the fan people besides Azzurri7 don't even care about Juve and expect their favourite player to be more important than the club he plays in. Wake up please.

-

On a different note, I hope he starts v Bologna and scores.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If you want one more laugh, check mine :p

Anyway, hope it's nothing serious and he gets well soon.
:lol: for this I got a -rep "del piero will punch your face when you hide under your bed while reading barbie books" and I was wishing the best to captain

Do some yoga or some other stuff to relax man, this can't be healthy.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;3390132 said:
Ummmm, yea, and often they use drugs to do it....
..I didn't

Anyway, I know you're trolling, because that's your thing apparently, but two years is a fucking long time.

To me it seems like all the fan people besides Azzurri7 don't even care about Juve and expect their favourite player to be more important than the club he plays in. Wake up please.
Of course, but if he wants to say something ridiculous he should just keep it to himself, or HEY if it's a valid controversial opinion, say it once and leave.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
To all these DP fanboys/girls, Del Piero plays for Juventus and if you didn't know, club>player. Del Piero is my favourite player ever but I don't think I'd ever put him before Juve. You all expect DP>Juve which will only happen in your dreams and imaginations.

-

Not all the people think alike. Some rank the players higher than the clubs, who are you to say they are wrong? Some care about Juve more than they care about Del Piero, who am I to say they are wrong?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not all the people think alike. Some rank the players higher than the clubs, who are you to say they are wrong? Some care about Juve more than they care about Del Piero, who am I to say they are wrong?
Since you are the most sensible DP fan I know here, could you answer me honestly. If DP moves to lets say abu dabi raptors or whatever will you start watching them, full matches, fallowing a new club?

I'm just interested, since I couldn't be bothered by them, I would watch some highlights from time to time, but certainly no full match.

Apr 12, 2004
That's abuse of power...
I was obviously just making a comment about Rab's actions, not my own.

-

Completely 100% agree.
..I didn't

Anyway, I know you're trolling, because that's your thing apparently, but two years is a fucking long time.

Of course, but if he wants to say something ridiculous he should just keep it to himself, or HEY if it's a valid controversial opinion, say it once and leave.
That's not a rule here. We don't say, "SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO THEN LEAVE!"

Because I'd have to ban everyone with more than one post.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Since you are the most sensible DP fan I know here, could you answer me honestly. If DP moves to lets say abu dabi raptors or whatever will you start watching them, full matches, fallowing a new club?

I'm just interested, since I couldn't be bothered by them, I would watch some highlights from time to time, but certainly no full match.
why are you so interested?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't have any problems with your opinion. You can love DP more than Juve for all I care. But what annoys me is that you fan-people come in here stating that DP>Juve etc etc when in reality, when we're all bones Juve will still exist :)xfinger: no nuclear war or anything haha) with new players and staff i.e club>player

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you would have a valid opinion , on a del piero forum

however, this is a juventus forum, so we see it from the other perspective

Apr 12, 2004
How you doing Burke?
I'm good, and you?

Dude, this kills me:

"del piero will punch your face when you hide under your bed while reading barbie books"

I don't have any problems with your opinion. You can love DP more than Juve for all I care. But what annoys me is that you fan-people come in here stating that DP>Juve etc etc when in reality, when we're all bones Juve will still exist :)xfinger: no nuclear war or anything haha) with new players and staff i.e club>player
Agree, no player is above the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)