Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (106 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's such a shame what happened because this game was scripted perfectly for DP today. There was that free kick, the penalty and then DP is fantastic inside the box, no doubt he would have scored on of them. I just hope the bleeding wasn't more than trivial.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How about make a poll on the subject?
Cos this shit is getting ridiculous.
I don't come to a Juventus forum to see our Captain being disrespected and being a subject of silly arguments like that.
No need for a poll, we know the outcome.

If this thing continues I'm never posting in this forum again. This way my head will be relaxed and I wont have to read anymore BS in this specific thread.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Fuck this, if you have a negative opinion about Del Piero keep it up your ass. This thread is Del Piero's thread for a reason, after all these years, you'd think some of you fuckers would have the decency to know when to shut up.

Azzurri7, ban them away.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach,can i just ask,is it so hard for you to just not post in this thread.? i mean seriously,just you know,when you read the thread title (official il capitano thread)imagine it as i donnoe,clowns,are you scared of clowns? how bout big black brazilians,i know you hate them.. So yeah,just out,at least for like you know,the rest of your life..
:) all good?
hate ?

i said i dont want juve to buy players that have a high chance of partying more then performing after one succesfull year.

thankfully, conte and marotta think the same

but i understand someone like you likes to hit under the belt if he cant make a valid point :tup:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
its sad to see alex having such smallminded fans

but well, the bigger the fanbase, the bigger the %retard
You are so much of a coward that you can't even say what you truly believe in. Many of those who come here and try to act logically and sensibly are like that, I'm not surprised but that's really pathetic. I feel for you, you have been probably bullied several times here for having an opinion against Del Piero and I disagree with dissing someone only because they are not DP fans but if you are so scared of getting bullied again you should never come here and post, that would look much better than making pathetic attempts like that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You are so much of a coward that you can't even say what you truly believe in. Many of those who come here and try to act logically and sensibly are like that, I'm not surprised but that's really pathetic. I feel for you, you have been probably bullied several times here for having an opinion against Del Piero and I disagree with dissing someone only because they are not DP fans but if you are so scared of getting bullied again you should never come here and post, that would look much better than making pathetic attempts like that.
actually, all i ever said was that i was a big fan of del piero, the reason i started supporting juve, but that since 2009, he is no longer himself

a shade of the player he used to be, wich is kinda obvious considering his age.

then, when people like you said he should leave because the coach disrespected, i said nobody is above the team.

those were my opinions, and i stand by them.

then, because i said my opinion, some idiots started downrep everything i said.

well, cant expect me to not react on it by defending my opinion

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
No need for a poll, we know the outcome.

If this thing continues I'm never posting in this forum again. This way my head will be relaxed and I wont have to read anymore BS in this specific thread.
Then just ban them man. Or let other mods do it if you don't wanna come off as biased like you said.
Who will complain except for them?

it's not like this is a general Juve thread, it's about Ale.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
So any news on him? Is the one SKY's reporting that he's all right in the locker room any true? Or is it the other one which was saying that he's in the hospital?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)