Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (221 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
whats your problem man? im just saying that dp still plays a vital role and you're taking it with such great offence?
I know what you're trying to pull here.

The man gets a cut leaves the field and your first question here is if Conte disrespected Ale today.

Just get off my dick and ride Chimenti's one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Man, go sell your shit somewhere else :lol:

You are pathetic, you need to work much harder in order to become a worthy troll. Considering your contribution to the forums, I think even that would be beyond your reach.

its sad to see alex having such smallminded fans

but well, the bigger the fanbase, the bigger the %retard

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I know what you're trying to pull here.

The man gets a cut leaves the field and your first question here is if Conte disrespected Ale today.

Just get off my dick and ride Chimenti's one.
not pulling anything here, oh and if you actually read the original post i posted my concerns for his injury as well, but obviously some choose to ignore that part aswell.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Felt really bad to watch him in pain. Worst moment of the season by far, this game could've been his turning point through the starting eleven.

Glad he's ok, though.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Zach,can i just ask,is it so hard for you to just not post in this thread.? i mean seriously,just you know,when you read the thread title (official il capitano thread)imagine it as i donnoe,clowns,are you scared of clowns? how bout big black brazilians,i know you hate them.. So yeah,just out,at least for like you know,the rest of your life..
:) all good?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I made a promise to never ban these clowns in the Del Piero thread or else I'll look like biased to many.

I've brought this up to the Mod section though.
How about make a poll on the subject?
Cos this shit is getting ridiculous.
I don't come to a Juventus forum to see our Captain being disrespected and being a subject of silly arguments like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 217)