Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (88 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
when i was insulting crasson, i think its kinda clear i disagree with his statement.

really, the bias in the benelux against italian teams is just insane
Man, go sell your shit somewhere else :lol:

You are pathetic, you need to work much harder in order to become a worthy troll. Considering your contribution to the forums, I think even that would be beyond your reach.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It was kind of fucked up that we kept playing. Should have sent that ball out long time ago.

AND REF, whenever it's a head-injury the ref is obligated to stop the play. Fucking amateur. I hope he never refs again.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I was speechless for about 5 minutes when Del Piero put his hands on his head and then seeing all those blood..I was hoping just some bandages,but oh so much blood,and then him kicking the ground like that..Fuuuucck!!! heartbreaking!
I know he really wanted to score today,and I think it was agony plus the fact that he could not continue and show what he has still got in him was why he was kicking the ground like that..
I wish you well oh Capitano!! I know Alex wont wish anything bad to Rossi,but not me,I wish you do get hurt bad like Bianconero_Aus said,in a jetski accident,and then your body gets eaten by a great white shark!!!

Forza Capitano!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope he's alright. Too bad, I thought Del Piero could've scored his first goal in our new stadium today.

Get well soon, Capitano.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 63)