Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (121 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck that was a horrible view to my eyes watching him bleed from his head. What a bad year in terms of luck for our captain. :(
alex will say

"the important thing today, is 3 points and going 2 points clear again"

that fuck rossi better gets assaulted when attempting to leave the stadium

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
did Conte disrespect dp today?
Shut that trap. Never knew why people were so harsh on you while to me you were simply a wretched poor living who didn't deserve that much of attention but you are hard to be even indifferent about.

learn to read

i said its because he worked out after his injury
No you didn't say that. You are beyond disgusting I can't find words. You try so hard to troll but you suck at that too.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I watched pics from the match, and it looks like the hit was exactly in the eyebrow.

But no news yet, fucking Italian media, come on...I just hope he's ok, I don't give a fuck about the rest. It was so hard to watch, I was shocked. It felt like 1998.

I hope someone will kill Rossi on his way back to Cesena.
Indeed it was very hard to watch. Thankfully SKY reports there's nothing serious and he is in the locker room. It could have been much worse.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Shut that trap. Never knew why people were so harsh on you while to me you were simply a wretched poor living who didn't deserve that much of attention but you are hard to be even indifferent about.

No you didn't say that. You are beyond disgusting I can't find words. You try so hard to troll but you suck at that too.
:howler:

i already said i hope DP is ok, but it was a proper question, many here were going on about how conte is disrespecting dp for giving him so few minutes, he was given 35 mins today unfortunately the horrific injury cut short that but still, this whole conte is disrespecting dp theory is blown out of the water tbh.

anyways looks as though DP will be ok, maybe a few stitches but no signs of concussion im pleased to say.

Aug 17, 2007
From Sky Sport just now : " Only a cut above his eye , he's in the locker room , he's just fine "
THANK YOU!

That's the most important thing, I was really worried.

No I can say poor Ale, finally he gets to play and that motherfucker Rossi (Kill him!!!!) hurts him like that. He looked great in the few mintues he played, I felt like he's going to rape them.

But he's ok, and that's the important thing.

FORZA ALE!!! Get well soon Capitano!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

when i was insulting crasson, i think its kinda clear i disagree with his statement.
its also why i mention working out in the last line. really, read it again without ur bias against me, u'll see.

also, the bias in the benelux against italian teams is just insane. its hard beeing a juve fan here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)