Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (204 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Del Piero situation is surely sad and weird.

But some fans are worse than this situation. Actually, those can't be called fans.
How's that, I'll always support Juve, but It's Del piero the reason i started cheering for this team back when he was Zidane, and after some time i literally loved himà, i cry when he do and i'll be happy when he'll be. What Del piero did for this club will never be done again. On and off the pitch.

So if some fans are sad that he's leaving and the way he was treated those are the true fans.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How's that, I'll always support Juve, but It's Del piero the reason i started cheering for this team back when he was Zidane, and after some time i literally loved himà, i cry when he do and i'll be happy when he'll be. What Del piero did for this club will never be done again. On and off the pitch.

So if some fans are sad that he's leaving and the way he was treated those are the true fans.
You didn't get what I sad.

Del Piero is my favorite player of all time FYI.

I'm telling about those 'fans' who will stop supporting and watching Juve when he retires/leaves.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know what sort of 'controversy' etc there is and I suppose we really wouldn't know, but Ale didn't look too happy leaving there, and this is our biggest legend I'm talking about, I just think it's very odd Ale didn't announce it himself, or at least come out with something. I would've expected a farewell similar to that of Nedved's

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Some people in here :lol: Fuck off, the lot of you. Burn your Juve shirts, become Barca / Manure fans and start glory hunting you spineless twats.

Club > Player, you fake fans.
It's not about choosing another team. I like Juve because of Del Piero. Alex is the cause why I love Juve. I don't understand how it's hard to understand for some of you.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Time will tell, I guess.

But yeah, we most likely have some that will stop following Juve.
That's sad. Personally i can't understand how peoples can support just a one player. I know that everyone has favorites in the team who love more or less, but damn stop following the team after player retires, it's sounds ridiculous. For example, if a man support just Del Piero for 17 years and watch all games that could enjoy his play, how can he cannot be a Juve fan if he follows club so long..? It's so hard understandable.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That's sad. Personally i can't understand how peoples can support just a one player. I know that everyone has favorites in the team who love more or less, but damn stop following the team after player retires, it's sounds ridiculous. For example, if a man support just Del Piero for 17 years and watch all games that could enjoy his play, how can he cannot be a Juve fan if he follows club so long..? It's so hard understandable.
I, personally, would not stop following the team if they treat Alex in the way they have to. But to force him out disrespectfully will make me lose all my interest in the club.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's not about choosing another team. I like Juve because of Del Piero. Alex is the cause why I love Juve. I don't understand how it's hard to understand for some of you.
I fell in love with Juve through Ale...I believe that they don't understand how somebody didn't. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)