Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (112 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Capitano on Facebook:

Ragazzi, stamattina mi sono svegliato tardi, stanco come se avessi giocato tutta la partita perché adrenalina e tensione li vivi totalmente anche da fuori!!!
Ma che bella vittoria ieri sera… Ciao a tutti e buona giornata!
//
Guys, this morning I woke up late, tired as I played the whole game.
Adrenaline and tension live also entirely from outside! What a nice win last night... Hello everyone!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capitano on Facebook:

Ragazzi, stamattina mi sono svegliato tardi, stanco come se avessi giocato tutta la partita perché adrenalina e tensione li vivi totalmente anche da fuori!!!
//
Adrenaline and tension live also entirely from outside! What a nice win last night... Hello everyone!
Man, this man can't be real. No class like this can be found seriously. This doesn't exist.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Capitano on Facebook:

//
This is a prime example of why Del Piero is the only man that it's not gay to have a man-crush on.

Aug 17, 2007
Anyway, I hope he'll get to start vs. Chievo after the break. I really wanted him to play yesterday, maybe it was his last home match vs. Milan :depressed: Plus, he almost didn't play since the first match vs. Parma, so it's time for Conte to use him. Hope he'll stick with 4-2-4, cause playing with one striker when you have Ale, Quag, Mirko and Matri, doesn't make any sense, unless it's for specific match like yesterday.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Want to see some DP magic and goals. Im missing it.

His face on sunday showed he was a little upset for missing that game... with that atmosphere.

It should has been difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)