Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (55 Viewers)

Nedvěd

No matter how much he loves this club, he's an idiot for putting that on his back.
Why? What's wrong with that? Is it idiotic to have your family member names tattooed on your body as an affection and admiration?
This guy seems to like Moggi and del Piero and having them tattooed on his skin is one of the ways of admiration and appreciation.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh come on guys. It's not just the fact he's tattooed that in his back, but it also looks like shit. It's just a jumble of faces and names. It looks like shit. Definitely one of the worst tats I've ever seen and that includes ones on the internet.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He is not idiot but real Juventini .

----------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/AlessandroDelPiero
日本のことはよく知っているし、日本、そしていつも暖かく接してくれる日本の人々とは、いろんな理由から関わりがあります。

今日起こったこの惨事には、正直、とても衝撃を受けました。

...日本国民のみなさん、そして今この瞬間に苦しんでいるすべての人に心からエールを送ります。
I know Japan quite well and I have different ties that bind me to this country and its people, that have always treated me with great affection. I was really struck by the tragedy happened today, I feel close to Japanese people and to all those who are suffering at this difficult moment.
Conosco il Giappone e per molti motivi sono legato a quel Paese e ai suoi abitanti, che mi hanno sempre dimostrato grande affetto. Quello che è accaduto oggi mi ha colpito molto, sono vicino al popolo giapponese e a chi sta soffrendo in queste ore.

Alex the great :touched:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
He is not idiot but real Juventini .

----------------------------------------------

http://www.facebook.com/AlessandroDelPiero
日本のことはよく知っているし、日本、そしていつも暖かく接してくれる日本の人々とは、いろんな理由から関わりがあります。

今日起こったこの惨事には、正直、とても衝撃を受けました。

...日本国民のみなさん、そして今この瞬間に苦しんでいるすべての人に心からエールを送ります。
I know Japan quite well and I have different ties that bind me to this country and its people, that have always treated me with great affection. I was really struck by the tragedy happened today, I feel close to Japanese people and to all those who are suffering at this difficult moment.
Conosco il Giappone e per molti motivi sono legato a quel Paese e ai suoi abitanti, che mi hanno sempre dimostrato grande affetto. Quello che è accaduto oggi mi ha colpito molto, sono vicino al popolo giapponese e a chi sta soffrendo in queste ore.

Alex the great :touched:
Alex the great :agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The man celebrates and cries for Juve from his heart, the man accepts wage-cuts because he bleeds for this team and never complains even if he was the first person and voice to stick with the sinking Juve ship in 2006, some others play for wages and fame only.

Fucking un-fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)