Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (222 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I must say that he had a fine performance for the third time in a row. I'm so upset about that miss, but shit happens. Anyway, he must start (I feel like crying when I think that if Ale would have scored that we would have been in the fourth place now. Instead I watch Napoli celebrating on my TV...fuck 'em).

Aug 17, 2007

I watch it again and again and again and I just can't believe that...if I had to choose one player in the world to take this shot I would have chose Ale. It was like a penalty. He was all alone, no Samp player in a radius of 4-5 meters. It was such a great chance, he could have stopped, count to three and then shot.

You know I don't blame him, I'm just so sad...Merda and Nazio lost, instead of climb to the fourth place, we're 5 points from Napoli and 9 from Milan. What a bad feeling.

Anyway, like always...Forza Ale

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, from what I see the bounce shouldnt be blamed. The ball had two bounces before it came to him, it's not like it was going on the ground and suddenly bounced out of no reason, it was such a pass, he should have timed his shot better and taken it with the top of his boot, not the inside.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'll have to agree. The bounce to me didn't make so much difference TBH... it's the way Ale decided to strike the ball. He should have taken it with his upper foot and not his side foot part (whatever you call it). Nevertheless I think he would have scored had he started the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 217)