Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Guerin Sportivo had an interview with our Captain and living legend.

I'll share it with you. I think this is one of his best interviews of all time.

No one other than Alessandro Del Piero himself can answer this question; Alex, what's the difference between Juventus and other teams?

Ale: Juventus is a unique story, a story rich of history, success and reputation. It's a story of the great Agnelli family, the family that are leading Juventus tremendously since 1920's, they're an exception, turning Juventus into the most successful Italian team having written down history with legends such as Sivori, Boniperti, Platini and others. In two words I will tell you that Juventus is the definition of victories and tradition.

They used to say Juventus is about style

Ale: It is, and still. Juve has always been an example and a passion for players, fans and Management as-well. Personally, I am still very attracted to Juventus. :wub:

Juventus is Del Piero for you and many since you're the symbol of the team

Ale: Juve has always been my dream, I have passion for this club ever since I was a kid. I remember when I was a little boy I used to chant for Platini always, I also had his poster in my room. I am here since 18years, I still live and have this passion every single day.

You came to Turin with your parents?

Ale: No, I actually got here by myself. When I first arrived here it was shocking moment for me because I wasn't used to live in a big city. Turin is like 4x the city of Padova. Padova was close and warm place for me from all point of view, and personally I wasn't familiar much with Turin city before but now I consider this place as my home and my city. As for your question, I arrived with Giacopo by car.

You were calling your mother to ask her for help concerning food and cooking

Ale: Yes, that's true[smiles], it wasn't easy at first because everything was different for me but with time things were going good.

Your dream then came true....

Ale: Exactly. The team was under Trap at that time, but then Lippi replaced him and we were known to be the team of success. We succeeded a lot under Lippi.

In summer, the management decided to sell Baggio to Milan and depend more on Del Piero and since then Ale made his magic

Ale: Yes, also it was his decision to leave, the pressure was on my shoulders but with lots of determination and hunger I managed.

Tell us more about it since then

Ale: Magical years, we made a great reputation and we were the team everyone was looking at. Winning the CL in 1996 and the Intercontinental alongside the local history that we were writing down was absolute great. Too bad we lost too many finals, but this is sport, you can't win all finals and one should know it's not easy to reach the finals.

Do you see another Del Piero at Juve in the future?

Ale: I honestly don't think there will be, simply because each one has his own style has his way and his character and comes from different environment and many others. I don't mean technical abilities or how talented one can be but other reasons. From 20 to 24 years of age I managed to win everything as a player with Juventus, I would be happy to see someone who replaces me wins the same way or even more.

What do you remember from the Udine 1998 game?

Ale: Awful pain, just awful. It was a very dangerous injury but I fought this with inner peace in my mind and heart to over-come the pain and return back again. The surgery went perfectly but the rehabilitation part was extremely difficult.

Capello? What was the issue?

Ale: This is football, coaches have different views on things and players should accept it. On a personal level I can't say I was happy but I know for the amount of time I was playing I was scoring a lot and I was playing my best football. Not too many would believe the amount of goals I scored in the few minutes or chances that I've been given back then.

How and where did you learn to over-come things and become always stronger than ever?

Ale: From Padova and from my father.

2006, last game against Bari, you made a gesture towards the fans no one will forget?

Ale: It was difficult. Really difficult. But I knew we would return back from day one :touched:

You were one of the first few players to find out about the consequences of Calciopoli

Ale: Find out?? The news killed me :cry:. We were in Bari when things were getting more clear and I started having an idea of what was going to follow. What bothered me is that not a single team can deny the fact that we were superior to everyone on the field.

Is this why you will never accept two Scudetti revoked from you?

Ale: We are the only who paid the price. I don't mind investigations and teams to be supervised but after what we gave the National team this happens to us? And Juve being the only team to pay the price? Winning the WC in Germany was the biggest proof that we were treated unfairly. :tup: [Refers to the fact that having 7-8 Juve players on the field did prove that we were the best Italian team back then]

You never thought of moving somewhere else?

Ale: Never, it was not even an option for me. I have a very simply and easy way of thinking. I thought we didn't deserve this and I wanted to help the team come back.

Agnelli says soon negotiations will start. Are we going to see you in the new stadium?

Ale: Right now I'm not thinking of any negotiation, I want to play and win. Only two things would stop me from playing.

Can you name them?

My physical ability and my heart. The first one requests working hard which I am doing and I'm feeling better day by day as for the second one, my heart is filled of joy and happiness. Therefore, I will keep on playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sorry if the translation isn't the best but I couldn't as my fingers and eyes are literally fucked and I can't bother re-reading what I wrote. So you guys might or could see some mistakes don't know.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Guerin Sportivo had an interview with our Captain and living legend.

I'll share it with you. I think this is one of his best interviews of all time.

No one other than Alessandro Del Piero himself can answer this question; Alex, what's the difference between Juventus and other teams?

Ale: Juventus is a unique story, a story rich of history, success and reputation. It's a story of the great Agnelli family, the family that are leading Juventus tremendously since 1920's, they're an exception, turning Juventus into the most successful Italian team having written down history with legends such as Sivori, Boniperti, Platini and others. In two words I will tell you that Juventus is the definition of victories and tradition.

They used to say Juventus is about style

Ale: It is, and still. Juve has always been an example and a passion for players, fans and Management as-well. Personally, I am still very attracted to Juventus. :wub:

Juventus is Del Piero for you and many since you're the symbol of the team

Ale: Juve has always been my dream, I have passion for this club ever since I was a kid. I remember when I was a little boy I used to chant for Platini always, I also had his poster in my room. I am here since 18years, I still live and have this passion every single day.

You came to Turin with your parents?

Ale: No, I actually got here by myself. When I first arrived here it was shocking moment for me because I wasn't used to live in a big city. Turin is like 4x the city of Padova. Padova was close and warm place for me from all point of view, and personally I wasn't familiar much with Turin city before but now I consider this place as my home and my city. As for your question, I arrived with Giacopo by car.

You were calling your mother to ask her for help concerning good and cooking

Ale: Yes, that's true[smiles], it wasn't easy at first because everything was different for me but with time things were going good.

Your dream then came true....

Ale: Exactly. The team was under Trap at that time, but then Lippi replaced him and we were known to be the team of success. We succeeded a lot under Lippi.

In summer, the management decided to sell Baggio to Milan and depend more on Del Piero and since then Ale made his magic

Ale: Yes, also it was his decision to leave, the pressure was on my shoulders but with lots of determination and hunger I managed.

Tell us more about it since then

Ale: Magical years, we made a great reputation and we were the team everyone was looking at. Winning the CL in 1996 and the Intercontinental alongside the local history that we were writing down was absolute great. Too bad we lost too many finals, but this is sport, you can't win all finals and one should know it's not easy to reach the finals.

Do you see another Del Piero at Juve in the future?

Ale: I honestly don't think there will be, simply because each one has his own style has his way and his character and comes from different environment and many others. I don't mean technical abilities or how talented one can be but other reasons. From 20 to 24 years of age I managed to win everything as a player with Juventus, I would be happy to see someone who replaces me wins the same way or even more.

What do you remember from the Udine 1998 game?

Ale: Awful pain, just awful. It was a very dangerous injury but I fought this with inner peace in my mind and heart to over-come the pain and return back again. The surgery went perfectly but the rehabilitation part was extremely difficult.

Capello? What was the issue?

Ale: This is football, coaches have different views on things and players should accept it. On a personal level I can't say I was happy but I know for the amount of time I was playing I was scoring a lot and I was playing my best football. Not too many would believe the amount of goals I scored in the few minutes or chances that I've been given back then.

How and where did you learn to over-come things and become always stronger than ever?

Ale: From Padova and from my father.

2006, last game against Bari, you made a gesture towards the fans no one will forget?

Ale: It was difficult. Really difficult. But I knew we would return back from day one :touched:

You were one of the first few players to find out about the consequences of Calciopoli

Ale: Find out?? The news killed me :cry:. We were in Bari when things were getting more clear and I started having an idea of what was going to follow. What bothered me is that not a single team can deny the fact that we were superior to everyone on the field.

Ale: We are the only who paid the price. I don't mind investigations and teams to be supervised but after what we gave the National team this happens to us? And Juve being the only team to pay the price? Winning the WC in Germany was the biggest proof that we were treated unfairly. :tup:

You never thought of moving somewhere else?

Ale: Never, it was not even an option for me. I have a very simply and easy way of thinking. I thought we didn't deserve this and I wanted to help the team come back.

Agnelli says soon negotiations will start. Are we going to see you in the new stadium?

Ale: Right now I'm not thinking of any negotiation, I want to play and win. Only two things would stop me from playing.

Can you name them?

My physical ability and my heart. The first one requests working hard which I am doing and I'm feeling better day by day as for the second one, my heart is filled of joy and happiness. Therefore, I will keep on playing.
:tup:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I so wish that Del Piero could get to play with a player like Fabiano, a player good enough to play next to Capitano. Please god make it happen :xfinger:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What gesture? Any pics or videos?

Ale: Find out?? The news killed me :cry:
:frown2::cry:

Ale: We are the only who paid the price. I don't mind investigations and teams to be supervised but after what we gave the National team this happens to us? And Juve being the only team to pay the price? Winning the WC in Germany was the biggest proof that we were treated unfairly. :tup: [Refers to the fact that having 7-8 Juve players on the field did prove that we were the best Italian team back then]
Ale :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)