Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (231 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero 'very fired up' by goal

Alessandro Del Piero was “very fired up” by his goal in Juventus’ 2-1 victory over Bari. “It’s always great to score from a free kick.”

The captain was the only fit striker in the squad for Sunday’s game, joined by youth team player Niccolò Giannetti.

Del Piero curled in a splendid free kick to break the deadlock, then Alberto Aquilani snatched the late winner.

“This is a rest day for us, tomorrow we’ll return to Vinovo to begin training for the next game with Sampdoria,” he wrote on alessandrodelpiero.com.

“I am ready and very fired up, which is inevitable after that afternoon. I really wanted to get back on target and it’s always great to score from a free kick.”

It was a huge boost for Del Piero, who had been dropped by Coach Gigi Del Neri.

“Thank you to all the fans who sent me lovely messages.”

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There are many models of these knee tapes, I think the one he put against Bari was to strengthen his knee while running and specially when sprinting.

This lowers also the chances of having knee ligament tear or ACL. It helps.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
It is called Kinesio Tape. It is used to help stabilize joints, relieve strain. It is also used for Preventive Maintenance, Edema, and to treat pain.

- My coach had me wearing it last years, on my knee as well. It sure does help or it could be all mental ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 222)