Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (46 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yo Stone cold? Have you become stonend by Garlic? If anything we weren't mediocre, we are 5 points behind the leaders and we scored the most in the Serie A. We need Del Piero i agree but what you are saying is complete nonsense!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Alessandrodelpiero.com the official website Homepage Profile News Agenda

By popular demand (well ... at least, my!) Here is the second edition of "Top 10 Sportsman of the Year" standings - not necessarily in order of importance - of the athletes who have left their mark in 2010 that this is Finally, the second and final jury of the prestigious www.alessandrodelpiero.com consists of ... me!

In short, you understand that this is a game and that is not serious stuff, but one thing is certain: the names you will read all deserve to have a special place among the great sportsmen and - by fans, from sports before in my time - I am pleased to speak a little 'of them, after they have seen on TV or in the field.

It 'was the year of samples grown accustomed to the medals, as the eternal Armin Zoeggeler or my friend Evgeni Plushenko (grande!!), The year of the consecration in the NBA for Andrea Bargnani leading the patrol of the blue in basketball Use the year of the comeback almost succeeded but from the applauses of Fernando Alonso, the year of golf with Italian Matteo Manassero, the year Lindsey Vonn skis, Max Biaggi, Superbike, Ivan Basso and cycling Vincenzo Nibali . This year, unfortunately mundial of farewell to coach Enzo Bearzot and Franco Ballerini. But also the year of exceptional companies like those committed by ...

10. Francesca Porcellato (Vancouver Paralympics gold medal)
I got to know a distance, during the presentation of the Paralympic Games in Vancouver. He revealed his dream: to become the first woman to win a gold medal at the Winter Paralympics, having already hit this target in the summer. He made it. And it deserves a 10!

9. Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull driver world champion)
Born in 1987, is the youngest F1 driver to have won a pole position to win a grand prize, to be on the podium and have become world champion. I'd say that this is enough to say that 2010 was his golden year. Given the young age el'indiscutibile talent, not the last.

8. Rafael Nadal (tennis, ATP No. 1)
He has won three Grand Slam in four (including the U.S. Open, he missed only one). E 'became number 1 in the world, before all, even the legendary Roger Federer, with whom he has given and is giving life to one of the most exciting rivalry in sports history. In short, an unforgettable year for Nadal, tennis player and outstanding athlete.

7. Federica Pellegrini (swimmer, gold and bronze at the Europeans)
Complete the tris (Olimiade, World, European) in the 200 freestyle but also wins a beautiful bronze in the 800, the new distance for her. A testimony of how one of the greatest athletes in the history of Italian sport has not done yet to improve. And then, as I said before, the fact that it helps Juventus ...

6. The blue foil fencer (world champions)
Fioretto, women, Italy: three ingredients that are a guarantee of success. As usual the girls in the blue foil satisfaction is high, this time the World Championships in Paris. Elisa Di Francisca, Arianna Errigo, Valentina Vezzali: gold, silver and bronze to flag a podium in the individual competition, and of course also gold in team competition. Winning is hard, keep up it's even more, and the Italian fencing never betrays.

5. Los Angeles Lakers (NBA champions)
Game 7 of the finals against the Boston Celtics will remain one of the strongest spectator sports experience of my life. I was lucky enough to help you live, simply unforgettable ... for a Lakers fan like me even more! Second straight title for Kobe and Co., the third in the last four years, the fifth in the last ten years by great masters of the millennium. A team and a coach who will remain in the legend of this sport.

4. Spanish national football (world champion)
About Masters ... What about a team after winning the European title two years later also became world champion for the first time in its history? And it does so with full respect, with a team of guys who grew up together, playing from memory like a club (one in particular, the Barcelona Guardiola, Xabi and Iniesta ...). I usually do not spill over into the world of football for this ranking, but an exception furious red in this 2010 is a must!

3. Giuliano Razzoli (slalom, Olympic gold Vancouver 2010)
Gold medal in the slalom at the Olympic Games, in Canada, like Alberto Tomba in 1988, he was born champion ski where you do not expect, in Emilia Romagna. It was just the times of grave there for so exalted an Italian skier in an event so important. The "Rocket" was amazing, follow with bated breath in front of the TV gave me great emotions, and I believe I was the only one!

2. Francesco and Edoardo Molinari (Golfers, Ryder Cup winners)
Golf is one of my great passions, but there is no need to practice or be passionate about this wonderful framework for understanding the magnitude of the undertaking of the two brothers from Turin who were selected to participate in the oldest and most prestigious golf tournament The Ryder Cup, and have contributed to the triumph of Europe against the United States. Real samples and good boys, Edward and Frank are just the beginning ...

1. Francesca Schiavone (tennis player, winner of Roland Garros)
"An angel passes over the sky of Paris": with these words the first page of the team of legendary Sunday, June 6 celebrated the victory by Francesca Schiavone in the final of Roland Garros against Stosur. The magnitude of what has succeeded in making Francesca should be seen in the history of Italian tennis (no tennis player had ever managed to win a Grand Slam) and the comprehensive nature of his sport, practiced in every corner of the world. An Italian girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 42)