Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (48 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Reporter: Would you like number 10 to be retired after you retire?

Ale: No, I am against it and I would ask the management to never consider it. Number 10 represents something for youngsters and who knows, when this someone will replace me, he will have the same passion that I had and still have when wearing this jersey and number. Why should we forbidden this number for the next generation? I would love to see someone succeeding with this number after I retire.

:delpiero::delpiero:
Giovinco :lol: okay i'll leave before I get :shutup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Words cannot describe how much I love this man, he is that one in a million, there will never be another like him. Legend, great, the best there is, a true god of football, the king of Juventus.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Del Piero: 'My last San Siro game?'
Alessandro Del Piero is now the all-time top Juventus scorer in Serie A, but admits “this could be my last game at San Siro.”

The captain bagged the winner last night against Milan with his 179th top flight goal, a new record to overtake Giampiero Boniperti’s 178.

“Anything can happen in these games, they have a very special atmosphere to them. We hadn’t won here in a long time,” said Alex.

It’s not that I didn’t trust Momo Sissoko to score, but I instinctively ran into the box to follow up the move and it went well.

“Have all the records been broken? Well, you keep going and have to set yourself new objectives.

“I am in good shape and want to play, we’ll see about the rest in the next few months.”

His contract is due to expire in June and as yet there has been no extension. Before kick-off, Del Piero told Sky Italia television that “this could be my last game at San Siro.”

Afterwards, when asked about that comment, he tried to calm the waters.

“It was a joke. I have an excellent rapport with everyone here and there is time to think about the contract situation.”

'Pinturicchio’ has been with Juventus for 18 seasons.

http://www.football-italia.net/oct31e.html

---

lol@the bold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)