Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Quick question guys, a retarded Man Utd fan, mate of mine, reckons Beckham has scored more free kicks than Alex, which I know clearly isnt the case, does anyone know how many alex has got in all comps throughout his whole career?
Things I've read that as of the end of 2008 Beckham has scored 43 free kicks in total. Another thing I've read that between 2000-2008 Del Piero had a 1:3 ratio of scoring a free kick and if you don't know that is freakin high.

I am not sure how many of the of the 300+ goals Alex has scored were from free kicks. I would be really interested to know.

Edit: Mihajlovic scored 27 free kicks in Serie A. I am not sure in total how much.

Can anyone dig up some statistics?

Mar 9, 2006
Things I've read that as of the end of 2008 Beckham has scored 43 free kicks in total. Another thing I've read that between 2000-2008 Del Piero had a 1:3 ratio of scoring a free kick and if you don't know that is freakin high.

I am not sure how many of the of the 300+ goals Alex has scored were from free kicks. I would be really interested to know.

Edit: Mihajlovic scored 27 free kicks in Serie A. I am not sure in total how much.

Can anyone dig up some statistics?
i think it's hard to find it....anyway i wonder how people can call ronaldo good free kick tacker -_- he scoring about 1 from his 200 free kick shots probably.....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok.. I think I've got ale's statistics.. I hope I did not miss count. I went through the videos .. (yeh yeh yeh.. I was bored to my bones plus one could never get bored of Ale's goals). I have to say it brought tears to my eyes.

I've gone through 303 of the 306 goals scored by Ale (276 for Juve and 27 for NT) but there are 3 he scored I think for U-21 I don't know if you want to count those.

Alex has scored: 46 free kicks (41 for Juventus and 5 for Italy) AND 66 PKs (60 for Juventus and 6 for italy).

Aug 7, 2009
Here's Del Piero's Facebook chat session with his fans...

Matheo: 10th October happens to be my birthday and on the same day 1998 you scored a brace vs Switzerland.
Capitano: Dear Matheo, happy belated birthday and for everyone who is celebrating his/her birthday on this special 10-10-10 day. It's also nice of you reminding me about the brace, that was some of my nicest memories of the Azzurri.

He then went on to reply to several repeated questions about his contract renewal

For everyone who is wondering and asking about my contract renewal, in all honesty, I'm pretty relaxed and calm concerning my contract, but I'm focusing now on our next fixtures, as for the rest of the problems, we'll let it when it's time comes.

Mindoto: Good morning Champ, is that really you chatting to us? :D
Capitano: Hi, yes that is me. :scarf:

Paolo: Ciao Capitano, how is it to win a World Cup and also, toughest defender you ever faced.
Capitano: Winning the World Cup is a big achievement and there's no other way to win if you don't put everything you have on the field. As for the toughest defender, I can't pick one, they're too many.

Gianni: Do you want to return back to the Azzurri?
Capitano: I know I wont refuse an Azzurri come-back. It's about ambition.

Sandroni: Salut to the great champion, you ever thought what you would be doing after retirement?
Capitano: Never thought about it that's because I'm still close to the field.

Gianncarlo: Pinturicchio, how much do you miss L'Avvocato???
Capitano: I miss him very much that's because he was an extraordinary person.

Claudio: Capitano, are we going to win Scudetto?
Capitano: After what happened last season, whatever we are going to say will not make you feel positive or comfortable. I believe we have to work hard till the very end of the season and by then we can look at the standings and hopefully be proud of what we achieved. And this way, Juventus will be back 100% and there will be no limit for us. :touched:

Leonardo: Capitano, what's your favorite match you've seen from the stands?
Capitano: Lakers vs Boston NBA finals 2010 in LA :lol:

Monica: Hello Capitano, tell us how many pets do you own/have?
Capitano: I have a dog, 5cats, two aquariums and a small rabbit. Me and the family are attached to them.

Rafa: Ciao Capitano, what's your favorite car?
Capitano: Ciao Rafa, I still like (Lancia Delta HF Integrale), it has always been my favorite since I was a kid.

Iuliano: Capitano, I am an ex captain for Tigri Amaranto, yesterday we played a match and it ended 5-5, we conceded goal in the last seconds. However, you are a great Captain and I want to tell you even after 10years or when you will reach your 50 years old and still want to play Football, consider you have a free place here including a captain armband.
Capitano: Ciao Iuliano, in 10years remind me again and we will discuss this. :lol::lol:

Sandro: What do you think of Zach as Japan coach?
Capitano: Zach is a great coach and person as-well. I wished him luck when he took over the Japanese NT and now it's time to congratulate him for the great win against Argentina.

Claudio: Alex, what do you usually do in your free time?
Capitano: Ciao Claudio, I play golf, surf the Internet(can't you see) :lol:, music, concerts and most importantly my kids.

Emanuel: Capitano, tell me what do you think of Moggi and Calciopoli?
Capitano: Goodmorning Emanuel, it's a topic I don't really like to think of. I think all of you know what I think of Calciopoli and the 29 Scudetti, I repeat, 29 Scudetti:touched: and you all know what I think of the previous Management and I prefer not to mention anything further or more.

Andrea: Ale, thank you for everything you gave to this Juventus throughout all these years, you brought every single Juventini pride and joy, you are a champions on and off the pitch, and also thank you for all the emotional goals you scored for Juventus.
Capitano: Andrea, thank you for this emotional words you just gave me.

Mario: You are here with us for an hour now, as a respect for the number 10, why don't you stay 10more hours??? :D
Del Piero: It would be lovely, but I'm running out of time, will try to do it in the future.

Marco: Ciao Ale, can you give us a proof that it's you we are chatting to?
Ale: What do you want? Passport? or an Id? :lol2:

It's time to leave you guys now, I had a great time, did not expect this much of questions and gathering, it was a wonderful morning, the good thing is that we wont have to wait another 1year to have a similar chat.

Would you please post here Del Piero real Facebook account?
:depressed

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Ok.. I think I've got ale's statistics.. I hope I did not miss count. I went through the videos .. (yeh yeh yeh.. I was bored to my bones plus one could never get bored of Ale's goals). I have to say it brought tears to my eyes.

I've gone through 303 of the 306 goals scored by Ale (276 for Juve and 27 for NT) but there are 3 he scored I think for U-21 I don't know if you want to count those.

Alex has scored: 46 free kicks (41 for Juventus and 5 for Italy) AND 66 PKs (60 for Juventus and 6 for italy).

:tup:

Aug 7, 2009

and the winner is?? (Il Capitano or Beckham)

*i have all del piero free kick goals video clips for juventus, but not for italy.. anyone could share it :)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Here's Del Piero's Facebook chat session with his fans...

Matheo: 10th October happens to be my birthday and on the same day 1998 you scored a brace vs Switzerland.
Capitano: Dear Matheo, happy belated birthday and for everyone who is celebrating his/her birthday on this special 10-10-10 day. It's also nice of you reminding me about the brace, that was some of my nicest memories of the Azzurri.

He then went on to reply to several repeated questions about his contract renewal

For everyone who is wondering and asking about my contract renewal, in all honesty, I'm pretty relaxed and calm concerning my contract, but I'm focusing now on our next fixtures, as for the rest of the problems, we'll let it when it's time comes.

Mindoto: Good morning Champ, is that really you chatting to us? :D
Capitano: Hi, yes that is me. :scarf:

Paolo: Ciao Capitano, how is it to win a World Cup and also, toughest defender you ever faced.
Capitano: Winning the World Cup is a big achievement and there's no other way to win if you don't put everything you have on the field. As for the toughest defender, I can't pick one, they're too many.

Gianni: Do you want to return back to the Azzurri?
Capitano: I know I wont refuse an Azzurri come-back. It's about ambition.

Sandroni: Salut to the great champion, you ever thought what you would be doing after retirement?
Capitano: Never thought about it that's because I'm still close to the field.

Gianncarlo: Pinturicchio, how much do you miss L'Avvocato???
Capitano: I miss him very much that's because he was an extraordinary person.

Claudio: Capitano, are we going to win Scudetto?
Capitano: After what happened last season, whatever we are going to say will not make you feel positive or comfortable. I believe we have to work hard till the very end of the season and by then we can look at the standings and hopefully be proud of what we achieved. And this way, Juventus will be back 100% and there will be no limit for us. :touched:

Leonardo: Capitano, what's your favorite match you've seen from the stands?
Capitano: Lakers vs Boston NBA finals 2010 in LA :lol:

Monica: Hello Capitano, tell us how many pets do you own/have?
Capitano: I have a dog, 5cats, two aquariums and a small rabbit. Me and the family are attached to them.

Rafa: Ciao Capitano, what's your favorite car?
Capitano: Ciao Rafa, I still like (Lancia Delta HF Integrale), it has always been my favorite since I was a kid.

Iuliano: Capitano, I am an ex captain for Tigri Amaranto, yesterday we played a match and it ended 5-5, we conceded goal in the last seconds. However, you are a great Captain and I want to tell you even after 10years or when you will reach your 50 years old and still want to play Football, consider you have a free place here including a captain armband.
Capitano: Ciao Iuliano, in 10years remind me again and we will discuss this. :lol::lol:

Sandro: What do you think of Zach as Japan coach?
Capitano: Zach is a great coach and person as-well. I wished him luck when he took over the Japanese NT and now it's time to congratulate him for the great win against Argentina.

Claudio: Alex, what do you usually do in your free time?
Capitano: Ciao Claudio, I play golf, surf the Internet(can't you see) :lol:, music, concerts and most importantly my kids.

Emanuel: Capitano, tell me what do you think of Moggi and Calciopoli?
Capitano: Goodmorning Emanuel, it's a topic I don't really like to think of. I think all of you know what I think of Calciopoli and the 29 Scudetti, I repeat, 29 Scudetti:touched: and you all know what I think of the previous Management and I prefer not to mention anything further or more.

Andrea: Ale, thank you for everything you gave to this Juventus throughout all these years, you brought every single Juventini pride and joy, you are a champions on and off the pitch, and also thank you for all the emotional goals you scored for Juventus.
Capitano: Andrea, thank you for this emotional words you just gave me.

Mario: You are here with us for an hour now, as a respect for the number 10, why don't you stay 10more hours??? :D
Del Piero: It would be lovely, but I'm running out of time, will try to do it in the future.

Marco: Ciao Ale, can you give us a proof that it's you we are chatting to?
Ale: What do you want? Passport? or an Id? :lol2:

It's time to leave you guys now, I had a great time, did not expect this much of questions and gathering, it was a wonderful morning, the good thing is that we wont have to wait another 1year to have a similar chat.

He thanked me also :delpiero: .

I put it as my signature also :jvefan: :jvefan: .

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, when Ale first opened his new Facebook account I was sending him messages daily through PM, one day I sent him like 4 or 5, the other day he disabled his PM :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 47)