Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (243 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Beautiful shirt.:touched:

Where did you buy it?

Ebay my man.

It's not completely original- plastic number on the back, while in the match worn shirts it's within the fabric, and the patch of lega calcio is not the one from 97-8, but i'll buy the right one and sewn it. The rest is original, including the scudetto patch.

But it looks the same, and it's a fair price i think (i mean, shirt of the current season that you can buy anywhere costs about 80 euro, right?).

Plus this shirt is rare, it's really hard to find, so i think the chance i'll find a perfect, original one, with Del Piero on the back, almost doesn't exist.

(As you can see, i'm trying to convince myself that i couldn't find better one, and so far it's true, cause i searched all over ebay and that was the only juve shirt from 97-8 season).

Now tell me i did a good deal :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ebay my man.

It's not completely original- plastic number on the back, while in the match worn shirts it's within the fabric, and the patch of lega calcio is not the one from 97-8, but i'll buy the right one and sewn it. The rest is original, including the scudetto patch.

But it looks the same, and it's a fair price i think (i mean, shirt of the current season that you can buy anywhere costs about 80 euro, right?).

Plus this shirt is rare, it's really hard to find, so i think the chance i'll find a perfect, original one, with Del Piero on the back, almost doesn't exist.

(As you can see, i'm trying to convince myself that i couldn't find better one, and so far it's true, cause i searched all over ebay and that was the only juve shirt from 97-8 season).

Now tell me i did a good deal :D
Most of the shirts didn't come out with scudetto & lega calcio patches. You had to specifically request for them & have them ironed on.

Yeah the current ones range from 80 euros but it depends on where you purchase them.

The shirt really is rare & you certainly scored a deal.:tup:

I placed an order for the 1997/98 Juventus centenary shirt by Kappa, you know the pink one?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
BTW, if you want to buy an original juve shirt, that's a great guide:

http://juventushirts.altervista.org/guida.htm

It's got all the small details, how to know for sure it's original, season by season. amazing stuff.

For example, did you know that Kappa made only XL shirts till 99\00?
Yeah i could never get ones that fit me all that well.:D

They have the centenary shirt listed there.:tup:

One day, i wanna have a whole room dedicated to Juventus, with a mean sound system, huge ass led screen & sound proof walls/windows.

I'll have every single jersey in a glass casing in the wall.:jvefan:

Aug 17, 2007
Most of the shirts didn't come out with scudetto & lega calcio patches. You had to specifically request for them & have them ironed on.

Yeah the current ones range from 80 euros but it depends on where you purchase them.

The shirt really is rare & you certainly scored a deal.:tup:

I placed an order for the 1997/98 Juventus centenary shirt by Kappa, you know the pink one?

You placed it now? where?

The pink one is an amazing shirt, classic and rare, one of all time best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 239)