Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (99 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It wasn't a good game overall but it was awesome to see him tracking the ball back in our half. For a player of his age it was a tough game. Hope he is fit for the weekend game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He will easily be fit. The man didn't even look like he was tired after 90min. He kept fighting and running for the ball.

Bad luck for the Freekick. Overall I'm proud of him.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
He really is dangerous in free kicks but the fact remains that he has 0 goals and 0 assists in Serie A this season even though he has played the most of our strikers and he slows our attack down. I'm tempted to still want him as a starter because of the moments of magic he can produce but I wish he was a bit more involved in the games.

Aug 17, 2007
If someone will say bad thing about his match tonight i'll freak out. Really. We played like City is Barca, we didn't even try to attack, what do you want from him? Give him some balls with his face to the goal and you'll see what he's capable of..he only got 2-3 balls like this tonight and with one of them he got a FK (the one that went to the far post). He sacrificed like a king, run a lot, he cleared 2-3 balls in our half in the last 10 mintues. Not to mention the amazing FK, fuck that was so close! he didn't lose many balls, had a really decent game and too bad Melo didn't play more, he helped us a lot in the attack.

Forza Ale, he must start vs. Merda

Aug 17, 2007
TuttoMercatoWeb:

7- One and only. That's the only definition that can be given to the captain. Always hurts the opponents with his technique, almost scored an amazing fk in the final minutes. He's no longer a kid, but he still got the class. Eternal.

Jun 13, 2007
The countless millions that City have spent and will continue to spend will never compare to the class and brilliance of Del piero. He might be guilty of slowing down play, but there were moments where he fought hard in defense and made some crucial interceptions. His freekick was the best chance of the second half. Needs to be rested. We're gonna need him this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)