Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (234 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I'm hoping that we earn the 3 points, but our team is going to be exhausted after this international break. Melo might be in turin by saturday, 8 player with Italy. I think we are going to draw 1-1, Amauri scoring our only goal. Hopefully not, and Alex score the Fk you want
Azuuri7 :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The only hatrick Moli will have is an own one, so I wouldn't be wishing that idiot to score :). Alex sexiest return goal is after his father died :(, he scored this amazing goal against bari. A step over to get rid of the defender then a lovely chip from a tight angle. He had a bad luck with the injury after the udineze match then his father thing, and he delivered one of the most elegant goals. If I didn't have a god, Alex would have been the god I worshipped. Hopefully he's going to score/perform well just to shut up all the haters around

Aug 17, 2007
Dipendesse dal*la voglia, Ale sarebbe sceso in campo già alla prima giornata, nel suo stadio. Se avesse 20 an*ni avrebbe giocato contro la Ro*ma e sarebbe partito dall’inizio sabato, contro la Lazio. Ma se vuole durare ancora a lungo ed evitare infortuni più seri deve gestirsi. «Ale? Sta bene, se le convocazioni fossero oggi sa*rebbe della partita» rivela lo staff medico. Più prudente il personal trainer di Ale: «L’infiammazio*ne alla gamba sinistra gli dà qualche problema, lo stiamo portando verso la miglior condi*zione, ma passo dopo passo».

GAZEETTA

THAT'S GOOD :tup: :tup: :agree:

(translate: ale's personal trainer:"if ciro would have call players for lazio today, ale is in". he could've play vs. roma but in his age he doesn't want to take any risk).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 226)