Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (159 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Eℓvin;2092057 said:
Watch Ale make a witty joke about this PK tomorrow, like "I didn't want the game to end" or something like that :D
sure, cause he's a king...come on, so we lost this stupid final..big deal. it's so not important that the stands were empty.

Ale is the best PK taker in the world, as Cech said few months ago..he'll fuck all our opponents as soon as the season starts, just wait and see..it's good the he doesn't score now, he saves the goals for the official matches

FORZA ALE, YOU'RE OUR HERO FOREVER

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
And it's just normal. Why the hell could a Molinaro have the confidence to take the last PK yet kicked the ball that lame? I'd hang him right in the middle of the pitch.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It wont take us long to forget about this but i have the feeling it will take Alex a lot longer he will probably practise a 1000 penaltys tomorrow because thats the type of person he is. He is a born winnner and even though it was just a friendly tournament he would have badly wanted Juve to win. I actually laughed at it when i watched it again it was that bad :D and i remember being so sure he was going to score i wouldve bet absolutley anything on it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Del Piero: «I am really sorry about the penalty I missed. It could have been the winner. Even the goalkeeper was clever not to move. We missed a victory which we all wanted really badly and we suffered a sour defeat which will only make our will to improve grow further. In general we are still happy with the way things went here. We improved our condition and team work and tonight we showed we can play with four attackers».

www.juventus.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Usually when DP takes penalties, he waits for the goalie to move and then places the ball the other way but this goalie totally psyched DP out and was just shuffling on the spot. Got DP all confused and he just played it straight down. The goalie deserves all the credit. DP should have a fail-safe plan next time.

Forza Il Capitano
You know your football my man. That's very true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)