Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (115 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Donadoni :lol2::lol2: you fucking prick

So you put Del Piero in god knows what min and you want to decide what PK you want Ale to take. Go fuck yourself.

Oh, and I also thought that the prick Donadoni said that he never stick his nose and ask any of his players nor question his players when it comes to pk's. Your fav boy Di Natale missed one, so go fucking soap it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I dont believe there is any dout that Del Piero was going to take the fifth penalty like he did which in my opinion would of been the hardest, he would of been under real pressure taking it if it had gotn that far. Any player who chooses to take a penalty in a game like that shows balls and for anyone to critise anyone for not taking one is just an idiot.
Very true. The last PK would've been harder to take, as you always see one of the better PK takers go last. Unfortunately, Don's fave boy missed his PK and they didn't get that far. Too bad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not only he is prick and stupid, he's also questioning Lippi's choices for the NT.... I never saw Lippi making a remark or asking a question concerning Donadoni's choices since he took over the NT. The most stupid coach ever is trying to do something out there.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I generally defended Donadoni when he was Italy manager, but he is really being a cock now.

He is probably just miffed that no-one has given him a job.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dunno, I kinda like the guy...IMO, Donadoni should have stuck to him in all the games at the Euros...the FW line really lacked pace, which Toto does provide in spades

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if ure gonna trust the guy for the majority of your qualifying matches, the least you can do is trust him to perform when it counts! instead, Donadoni panicked and played a different team for all 4 matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)