Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (88 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
While a poll in the peninsula suggests that the Italian public would rather see Del Piero than Antonio Cassano in the squad, the final decision will be with Donadoni.

“Dear Roberto I ask you to think carefully about me,” Alex said on Sky Sport Italia.

“You have seen many times what I can do and if you need some good wine I can send it to you!”
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How could you say she's hot , Elvin ? when the Video's Quality is bad , I cant see her face clearly .

LOL , i just realized the Emo in your Post is so Hilarious

Il Capitano :touched:
She works for Juventus Channel, mate. I've seen her couple times, and you know how Italian TV ladies are... skin showing and HOTTT !!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Corvette, Juve_baby will love you more after the pics. Anyway, here is what Ales said according to Soccer365:

"We have so many points to recover and Inter are not showing signs of slowing down. We're looking at the team that precedes us in the standings and that's Roma. We just have to focus game by game."

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juventus captain Del Piero backing Van der Vaart, Diego push

Alessandro del Piero has urged Juventus to push through plans to sign Werder Bremen star Diego and Hamburg's Rafael van der Vaart.

Asked if he sees anyone across Europe who reminds him of himself, Del Piero said: "The players today are now somewhat different, they are all fast, physically strong, very technical.

"Diego, of Werder Bremen, is very strong, but as for Van der Vaart I would like to see him playing in another championship.

"I don't know if Van der Vaart will come to Juventus, I'm not his agent. But for me, it's always good to play with great players - but it's up to the club to make it happen."

Gigli, Blanc and SUCKO listen to the CAPITANO...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)