Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (226 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I criticized every manager out there who gave Del Piero the "untouchable" treatment, now this is what happening to Trezeguet. This is a wrong aproach Juve Red, Trezeguet is the man, yes! But this doesn't mean he should play every match regularly. Iaquinta to step in too, the man was in super form against Empoli, he deserved to start, even thou Trezeguet did a very good job at the first half against Sampdoria, at the second, well you know everyone sucked..

May 22, 2007
I criticized every manager out there who gave Del Piero the "untouchable" treatment, now this is what happening to Trezeguet. This is a wrong aproach Juve Red, Trezeguet is the man, yes! But this doesn't mean he should play every match regularly. Iaquinta to step in too, the man was in super form against Empoli, he deserved to start, even thou Trezeguet did a very good job at the first half against Sampdoria, at the second, well you know everyone sucked..
We need more creativity for Trez really. Yesterday he hit the bar and got a shot cleared off the line. In the second half he had nothing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Trez is badly out of form I would leave him out, or in a game when we are likely to have very little of the ball and harder workers are needed up front.

In a game at home against a weaker side, I would almost always play him.

But you're right, no-one should be untouchable.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If Trez is badly out of form I would leave him out, or in a game when we are likely to have very little of the ball and harder workers are needed up front.

In a game at home against a weaker side, I would almost always play him.

But you're right, no-one should be untouchable.
yep :agree:...he has hasn't given a truly bad performance all season...and with the limited service he is getting i think he is doing a pretty good job

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Meanwhile, Ranieri has explained that he substituted Del Piero at half-time against Sampdoria so that he would be fit for the Inter game.

“I took him off because we are expecting the kind of battle he will excel in against the Nerazzurri,” the Bianconeri boss stated.

“It is a very important match against a great side and so I needed to conserve my players’ energies – that’s the only reason I would have substituted Alex.”

channel 4

:rolleyes2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 223)