Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (172 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
DEL PIERO, Will be FIAT the renewal solution?

Tuesday could become Tuesday turning point. Alessandro Del Piero and Juventus could extend the contract already today. Has suggested the agent brother Stefano, who announced that the captain is ready to sign.
The economic node could find a solution through Agnelli family. John Elkann was very close to the player during last year and he could identify the directives to the society. Yes because the keystone of the whole affair could be the role of Fiat. The Ifil, majority shareholder of club, has shown good track: Juve will offer to Del Piero a bonus linked to his image approached to Agnelli car brand. So the player does not suffer so much the reduction of payment and the company would not have problems for budget. That is why there are high expectations from today, to be attended, as well as Elkann, Blanc and Secco.

transfermarketweb

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Del Piero To Sign New Contract Today?

Alessandro Del Piero could end his long-running contract dispute with Juventus and sign a new deal with the club today, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Del Piero has been locked in dead-end negotiations for several weeks now, with the Bianconeri hierarchy refusing to pay The Golden Boy’s £3.2m a year salary demands.

However it appears that the club’s major sponsor, FIAT, has come to the rescue and agreed to finance the 32-year-old’s new contract.

Although Del Piero will have to accept a 30 per cent wage cut in his first year, he will in theory make up for this loss through a special bonus payment linked to his brand image with FIAT.

Del Piero’s agent and brother, Stefano, is currently meeting with Juventus officials and there are high hopes that the new contract could be signed and sealed by the end of today.

The news will surely come as a delight to Bianconeri fans, who regard the ex-Padova man as the symbol of their club. Del Boy made his debut for the club way back in 1993 and has since gone on to make over 500 appearances, becoming the club’s record goalscorer in the process.

goal.com

Jun 13, 2007
It is all about time,he is gonna sign sooner or later.
Forz Alex
Forza Juve
you mean it's all a matter of time ..
Maybe , but Juventus have had a history of letting players like Del piero go . Baggio , Zidane ...... etc..
Athough I don't think Del piero will ever leave Juventus,there comes a time in every player's life when he would consider the option of moving to a different team where he may have more playing time . I really don't think Del piero cares about the money as much as some of us think .

Afterall the guy is 33 now , and he still does have a few years of playing time left . If he feels like he won't get any playing time at Juventus and doesn't feel any faith from Secco etc.. then he may very easilly move to a different club .

I hope he does sign for us as soon as possible though . A player like him is irreplacable . Im sure the management knows how much tis player means to Juventus and its supporters .

Jun 13, 2007
More or less , football has become all about money . But for a player that has been earning over 5 million euros for years , I don't think monye is a problem for him . I think he cares more about actually playing football in the final years of his carreer .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)