Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (117 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Folks need to differentiate between Del Piero fans and haters.

I am a fan of him but not a DP lover. I want him to sign a contract but not at his current salary. I want him to play when appropriate but there not be a big deal when he is rested or dropped. I think he is past his best but he still has something to offer.

Some will consider me a DP hater as I do not view him as a God.
Personally, I am not against anyone who is saying his opinion about Del Piero's wage. It does not make you a hater for that, not at all. What I hate is seeing useless brats come here and through stupid comments on Del Piero thinking it would make them look cool.
If the clubs finances do not allow his current wage and agreement should be reached by a compromise from Del Piero himself. I disagree on giving Del Piero a 30 or 40% paycut and letting players like Boumsong get paid 2.5 million euro a year. Thats 2.5 million euro down the drain.

Never the less, Del Piero always stated that its not just the money which is keeping him away from signing. He wants an atleast 2 year deal. The club was only offering a 1 year extension.

The problem with our current management is that they do not know how to solve issues between closed doors. This thing never happenned before and should never happen in the future for the sake of the unity of the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It's very simple ZAF....

point is, who who hates Del Piero isn't really a supporter, at least to me, I understand some aren't really big admires of the Captain, thats their choice. And it's just normal that Ale can't be everyone's idol.

But to hate someone like Alessandro and claim to be a Juventus fan, simply doesn't turn them into one of them IMO.

So i don't really buy that gogogo for real, he's maybe Trezeguet fan, but no way to be Juve fan.
Who has ever supported Juve knows the real worth of Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
True, everyone is free to state their opinion about the wages, though I think that wages shouldn't really be discussed, because not even for Alex figures matter.

So nobody can be called Alex hater if they think that Ale's wages should decrease...

but to have someone TRYING to sound funny on an internet forum in such a way, is really SAD... just look at his age, things can't get worse on an internet forum.

Anyway, this SAUSAGE dude (gogogog) should soap it for real.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No I mean like 219 sausages he eated and became fat and slow...

Anyway, I think we should make a poll about the guy called Alessandro Del Something and is he gonna score?
post warned:faq2:

having fun is all well and good but disrespecting juventus players is against our rules, we all agree to those rules when we sign up.

that does not mean you have to be a "fan-boy" but disrespect like this will not be tolerated

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's very simple ZAF....

point is, who who hates Del Piero isn't really a supporter, at least to me, I understand some aren't really big admires of the Captain, thats their choice. And it's just normal that Ale can't be everyone's idol.

But to hate someone like Alessandro and claim to be a Juventus fan, simply doesn't turn them into one of them IMO.

So i don't really buy that gogogo for real, he's maybe Trezeguet fan, but no way to be Juve fan.
The thing is you define hate in a very odd way. Everyone who says anything even remotely bad about Del Piero is automatically deemed a hater. You're right, you can't be a Juventus fan and hate Del Piero, or at least it's very unlikely. But your definition of hate is way off.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The thing is you define hate in a very odd way. Everyone who says anything even remotely bad about Del Piero is automatically deemed a hater. You're right, you can't be a Juventus fan and hate Del Piero, or at least it's very unlikely. But your definition of hate is way off.
Thats not true, Andries.

Maybe people understand/get me wrong most of the times when it comes to Alex. I respect each person's opinion towards Alex. If they see Del Piero not the same like before or what they think about his wages etc...thats their opinion. Though we'll of course disagree.

But of course i would call anyone a "hater" if they post the same post gogogo posted earlier.

You tell me, what do you call someone making fun of the goals you scored in your career, calling you fat when you're not, not to mention the name thing. There's no other explanations for that post, but being a hater.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
- Rep

Yeah you can soap it big time.

I have nothing against you on personal level but your "del something" comment is just disgusting.
Like your name GoggoGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO :tongue:
If you are saying that to be COOL, then I have news for you buddy... It ain't makin you one..

How about remembering not the 219 goals.. Just remember the last 21 goals.. The one that brought the so claimed "your beloved team" back to Serie A. This just last season.. If Del Piero did like Zambrotta and Thuram and left towards Arsenal (there was a generous offer on the table for him) summer 2006 while he is a world champion, do you honestly think we would have made it to Serie A by becoming champions of Serie B? Do you really think we would have acheived such a huge number of points? Who used to fix the defence mistakes during the last season (Buffon and Del Piero). Del Piero scored 21 goals in Serie B and 3 in Coppa (if it wasn't to our terrible deffending we would have gone further up the coppa fixture), in addition to many assists to Nedved and Trezeguet. Don't forget the HUGE moral support he gave the team on and off the field.. I think you need a go watch again ALL serie B games we played this past season.. See who was out most influencial player. He was our MVP and you want to let him go or atleast show how stupid you are by insulting him. WAKE UP..

Just yesterday, last season, Del Piero was our top goalscorer and MVP. He cannot change dramatically after a holiday unless a nuclear bomb has hit his house without us knowing.
Juventus will never end when Del Piero retires, but it will definately get its biggest hit ever.. A loss of THE LEGEND.

Noone is saying that Del Piero is 25. No one is saying Del Piero should start all 38 games in Serie A, but he is no bench player. I do beleive he could start most of the games.. Whether you like it or not, he is one of the reasons this team is united. ALL THE PLAYERS are saying this.. He is the spirit of the team, and he hasn't turned 33 yet.

Have more respect to yourself before you insult yourself even more with your nonsense.
I really can't believe you guys taken me seriously cuz I only said that to piss of Azzuri if you see all may posts at this thread they are all against Alex but just too piss few Alex-lovers here and nothing else.

I'm not in love with Alex but I really like him and appreciate him more as a person than a football players cuz I think it's really rare and lucky to have player like him in the club. And I'm pretty sure that no-one hate Alex, I have friend who is die-hard Milan fan but still he respects Alex very much.

I really didn't expected that you gonna react like this, cuz like someone said this internet and I was making a joke (appereantly an ugly and offensive but still a joke).

ForzaFerrari

Oct 12, 2005
Del Piero..................he'll turn this around.
He'll score winners in big matches.
He'll give all he has. According to some, he has been finished as a player a thousand times.

Shame on Juve 'fans' for being so harsh after a couple of matches.
Goes to show how quickly they forget.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzYeij6y31M

He'll bounce back.
It's Del Piero we're talking about.

That's why.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Folks need to differentiate between Del Piero fans and haters.

I am a fan of him but not a DP lover. I want him to sign a contract but not at his current salary. I want him to play when appropriate but there not be a big deal when he is rested or dropped. I think he is past his best but he still has something to offer.

Some will consider me a DP hater as I do not view him as a God.
:agree:

Thats not the topic, gogogog is the topic now.
Are you that bored that you want me as a topic, or you are afraid to admit that Juve red is right?

It's very simple ZAF....

And here is the part I expected, I'm not a real Juve fan, I'm a plastic fan a glory hunter etc. etc. etc. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)