Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (205 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What I would like to see is DP take a paycut, sign a one year contract, go to the gym or wherever he went in those Capello days, come back & show this management what they would be missing. At the moment he is not putting in a very convincing argument.
The first step in that Ali, would sign a new contract. It's really simple.

No footballer in now-adays football can focus on his game if his contract isn't settled up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I guess you are right & this whole situation sucks. I guess I would lose morale too if my salary was in negotiation. All we want is our former DP back.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
For you, it has always been this case. Even in his best days you were arguing about his salary.

You and I aren't new here, so I pretty know you and i know what you think of Ale, so doesn't surprise me.

Anyway, it's your opinion.
i dont think he thinks ale is shit! but the fact is DP is like any other player however much of a legend he is, hes getting old, why does he deserve to be paid 5mil for perofrmances which arent as good as when he was 28/30?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, I do think the club should keep him, but IMO not the amount he's asking.

He's 33 years old, he had a very rough year in Serie B, and I believe we're all very grateful for that, but he isnt getting any younger, he's getting slower and slower, and his impact in the first team is slowly but surely decreasing. IMO it would be unacceptable to pay him 5 mil € per year for him to sit on the bench for two years.

And I believe that, excluding America, Ukraine, and Saudi Arabia/UAE, noone will offer him that kind of money.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
TBH, I do think the club should keep him, but IMO not the amount he's asking.

He's 33 years old, he had a very rough year in Serie B, and I believe we're all very grateful for that, but he isnt getting any younger, he's getting slower and slower, and his impact in the first team is slowly but surely decreasing. IMO it would be unacceptable to pay him 5 mil € per year for him to sit on the bench for two years.

And I believe that, excluding America, Ukraine, and Saudi Arabia/UAE, noone will offer him that kind of money.
Agreed. And no more bullshit like "Del Piero gave so much to Juventus"... because guess what, Juventus also gave a lot to Del Piero.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'll stand with Alex no matter what
Me too:

SARÒ SEMPRE AL TUO FIANCO, (I will always be by your side)
IO DI TE NON MI STANCO, (I will never get tired)
SEI LA COSA PIÙ BELLA CHE C'È (you are the greatest there is)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OOLEEE
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO,
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OOLEEE
:weee:

Forza Del Piero - un Juventino Per Sempre !!!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i love dp, he is the whole reason why i support juve. BUT i support JUVE and juve is bigger than DP, its more than DP. he deserves a decent contract for his loyalty and who he is but we shouldnt piss our money up the wall.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't know if what Alen said is true or not, but Alex is asking 5 million and if that equals 10 million euros per year for him, and if he will not accept anything less than that, then I say let him go. 10 Million Euros is a lot for Del Piero, Because he is not a starter anymore, and what he earned till today is not a small number, If he is a respected and beloved and a rich player today, that's because he is a beloved Juventus player, Juventus doesn't own him any money for his services. Like I always said, no player is bigger than this club for me, 10 Million for Alex is not good for Juve to progress, don't forget that we are not that Rich Juve we used to be..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The argument that Del Piero has given a lot for the club so he deserves what he is asking for is just absurd. It gives the idea that he was playing for free all that time.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Seriously, people here are wasting too much time to discuss Del Piero's wages/contract.In the end of the day we all haven't an influence on DP's renewal.

P.S Del Piero's contract will be renewed,it's just a matter of time ffs,so chillax.There's no way Del Piero is going out of Turin-->"A gentleman never leaves his old lady" or something like this,so I take Ale by his word.The board can't aford to let Ale go,they are already criticized.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
The first step in that Ali, would sign a new contract. It's really simple.

No footballer in now-adays football can focus on his game if his contract isn't settled up.

If DP wants that much money he needs to earn it and right now he isn't worth a quarter of it. He should want to prove that he's worth that much.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Today Ale made his 525th appearence for Juve.

552 SCIREA Gaetano
528 FURINO Giuseppe
525 DEL PIERO Alessandro*
481 BETTEGA Roberto
476 ZOFF Dino
460 BONIPERTI Giampiero
450 SALVADORE Sandro
447 CAUSIO Franco
440 CABRINI Antonio
433 CUCCUREDDU Antonello

Here's to us seeing him beat this record as well :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 200)