Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (161 Viewers)

conmebol

Sep 30, 2007
I think they probably should offer him a backloaded contract that will run till after his playing days are over if they cannot affford the wages now. But I cannot imagine Alex in another uniform, I've watched him since his debut. I think alex can be a positive influence for giovinco, and palladino. I agree that his skills has diminished somewhat, but after all he's done for Juventus, he deserve this last contract.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
yeah, trully bad times for alex..

i would do so..
make ale except the pay cut but give him some cash bonus with every goal he scores (for ex. 100 000 for every goal) so he can reach his 5m a year if he scores 15 goals...

if he manages to score that much he will get 5m and he would prove that he deserved it if he doesn't we will all see that Secco was right..

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
secco is a cunt but DP is being a real prick, how can he expect to get the amount he wants for 3 years when by the end of it he will be on his last legs? nedved is getting the amount he is because its his last year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Alessandro Del Piero is actually sitting on the bench in the game between Fiorentina and Juventus, and, according to Tuttosport's reporter Camillio Forte, the reason of this choice are the high requested expressed by the player for his contract's renewal.

transfermarketweb

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeah, trully bad times for alex..

i would do so..
make ale except the pay cut but give him some cash bonus with every goal he scores (for ex. 100 000 for every goal) so he can reach his 5m a year if he scores 15 goals...

if he manages to score that much he will get 5m and he would prove that he deserved it if he doesn't we will all see that Secco was right..
That can be a good idea actually but he will not accept it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)