Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (111 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
He certainly didn't know in what position he put himself after saying that sentence.

Turned all this hard work he's done from the beg of the season till now, turned into peanut after this pathetic line.
I would never know what was the point of saying that to start with...

Is it necessary to use such way to push DP to accept the paycut?

Is going public the best way to do it?

Did he think how DP and his agent might respond?

Did he consider the fooking image of the club?

What a professional way to do it, Sucko.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

:thumbs:

and its SUCKO :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Am I missing something because I swear DP already said he's willing to take a pay cut, the problem is the length of the contract.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Good points, not even our retarded mang would have an answers for these questions.

Jul 26, 2007
Del Piero will end his career in the club, i dont know when but in JUVENTUS, he wont leave, i think the history is very very important... Also i can say that Del Piero can still playing awesome, and can be obviously in the starter 11, just remember my words... Remember, del piero isnt just another player, hes the CAPTAIN of the ship, he will never leave. He will find the net VERY SOON, and show everyone what he can do... Forza DP, Forza JuvE!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
NESTA, I would be happy if Del Piero would arrive

"If we would engage Del Piero I would be extremely happy" has declared AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta "It's a player that does not talk much, but when it does it he always says the right things"

transfermarketweb

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
NESTA, I would be happy if Del Piero would arrive

"If we would engage Del Piero I would be extremely happy" has declared AC Milan defender Alessandro Nesta "It's a player that does not talk much, but when it does it he always says the right things"

transfermarketweb
Sites that call Del Piero "it" aren't very reliable IMO.

This is from the same site btw:

Alessandro Nesta would be happy if Alex Del Piero, at the end of the season, left Juventus for transfer to Milan. To refers has been the same defender. Del Piero, at the end of his contract with Juventus, if had to decide to Milan transfer would find in the rossonero defender a great trust, for his human dowries, not only sporty but also professional.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
More and more i get convinced that Didier was right in saying thaty Secco and cia were a bunch of backstabbers. How he dares to mess with DP that way?. Its too difficutl to just sign the damm contract or what?. We all know we will need to replace DP sooner or later , but not this way.

Fuck Secco!! The guy is taking this very delicate situation into a media party.

Stupid move by him..... *pissed*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)